More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nathan48 nathan48

Does Caleb take the pill before or after the first class?

Before Class, it's his Basic

Shrugging and in more of a rush than usual, Caleb popped open the pack and ducked his head under the faucet before knocking the pill back. He crammed everything back in the bag then pulled off the jacket and started unbuttoning the three (only) buttons he'd done up this morning as it kicked in.

After three years regularly on Basic, X-Change kicked in a lot faster. Even though that only made the squirming feelings of organs moving and twisting and pressure that much more intense, he was alright with it. With hormone therapy and affirming surgeries replaced by Pluses and X-tra Strengths, it made for a much shorter recovery time - even if it spiked the use of anti-nausea medication right with it.

Once he could straighten again, he snatched down the zipper of the binder and pulled it off, stretching his back one more time as he did. Redressing as fast as he ever did running this late with new shoes and boxers and jeans no longer near as baggy with the few inches of height from his Dad's side, he very quickly walked then sprinted once out the doors.

Even with the late policy on this campus of fifteen minutes past, Prof. McGowan was young, tenured, and a rising expert in the field - meaning didn't give a whole shit and locked the door on the hour.

Does he make it to the class? Or does he meet someone on the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)