More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where to Start First? (Your Turn)

Brett Cums of Age

October 12, 2019 - Cooper family farm - Chattanooga, Tennessee (7:17 A.M.)

"Dad! DAD! DAAAAADYYYY!"

"I'M COMING, BABY!"

Mr. Cooper rushes to his distressed daughter's aid, busting down her door like the Kool-Aide Man!

"I'M HERE BABY, WHAT'S WRONG?!"

He finds his daughter, the now 18 year old Brett Cooper, squirming in her bed, completely naked, her pajamas in a scrunched up pile on the floor as tears and sweat roll down her face. She firmly squeezes her fully developed 31C tits with one hand while frantically fingering her virgin hairy pussy with the other.

"It burns! IT BURNS, DADDY! MAKE IT STOP BURNING!"

Mr. Cooper's heart pounded and his 15 inch cock grew at the sight of the fresh new freeuse fuckmeat laying before him and the morning glow coming from the window gave it an almost heavenly display. Still though that freeuse fuckmeat was still his daughter, a daughter crying for her daddy's help.

"PLEASE DADDY!"

She cried and screamed in pain as girl-jizz gushed out of her pussy for the first time.

"Brett baby, please!"

"Am I gonna die, daddy?"

She asked her father, red faced and teary eyed.

"Of course not sweetie, everything's going to be fine."

That was a lie of course. In this world, humans, both men & women, don't reach puberty until they reach 18 when for the rest of their lives, sex becomes just as important as breathing, eating and drinking. While men can go at least 2 days without emptying their balls into the 3-holes of their feminine counterparts before their blue balls start growing to the size of watermelons and exploding (though that's not recommended), women need to feed on 100 loads of semen everyday (the only thing they can evolutionarily subsist on as their specialized digestive systems can't process mushy food like applesauce and yogurt once they reach 18) or else they'll die of starvation or P.M.S (Pussy Malnourishment Syndrome). But he didn't want to make her even more distressed than she already was.

"Just let me think for a second."

He went over his options.

He could...

A). Take her down to the basement

B). Give her her first big girl breakfast

C). Call her brothers so they can have an intimate Cumming of Age party

D). Call everyone so she can have a proper Cumming of Age party

Which Option?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)