More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fantasy Fantasy

Where to next?

Battling sleep. [College route] - [Fantasy’s branch]

You are in your room, sitting at your desk, reading a section of a textbook and taking notes. It’s 2:34 in the morning, but you still need to keep going. Fortunately, your test is in the afternoon, so you can sleep in a bit.

College is hard. Unlike high school, the pressure for doing well comes from the ever-nearing future, where you’ll be left to fend for yourself, not something as petty as your parents getting mad at you. Tests are harder, essays are harder, classes are harder…

…and even so, things are better than they used to be.

High school was not fun. Not one bit. Constantly bullied for being a nerd, liking video games and such, friendless, not even a small taste of high school romance and ever depressed, college is your chance to begin again. You’re only a month and a half into your freshman year, but things are already better than before. Bullies don’t exist here, since everyone’s too busy doing their own thing, and while you still don’t have friends, even less a girlfriend, most people are friendly enough.

You hear a door open and close outside your room, and that can only be one person. Deciding that you should check up on her, you leave your books on the desk, stand up and exit your room. You walk through the short hallway and see the source of the noise of sitting in the couch in living room.

“Hey Shelly,” You say. “How was the party?” You ask your sister.

“You’re still awake?” She asks you.

“Test tomorrow.” You answer flatly.

“Oh.” She understands immediately. She knows you’ve always been one to study at nights. “The party was boring, so I came back. This year’s freshmen are so fucking dull!”

Glad to see your sister didn’t come back drunk, you’re relieved. She doesn’t get drunk often, but when she does it’s usually a mess. She gets waaaay too friendly with you, going into awkward territory.

You and your sister live together in a small apartment complex. Since you’re both in college, far from home, your parents thought it would be better if you shared an apartment, which they pay for. It’s not big, only having two bedrooms, one bathroom, and having the living room, dining room and kitchen joined together. Still, it’s comfortable enough.

Shelly, your biological sister, has been studying graphic design for a year already. She’s not the most diligent student, preferring to spend most of her time at parties, but she does well enough to pass her courses. Back home, your relationship was far from the best, and things haven’t changed all that much. Shelly has always been relatively cold towards you, in a way she isn’t with anyone else. She ignores you most of the time and pushes you away when you try to be friendly. That makes it extra weird when she hugs you while drunk saying how much she loves her little brother.

What surprises you the most is that, even as you both have your own apartment, she hasn’t brought any boyfriends over. That’s strange because of the (weird to admit) killer body she has. Huge DD-cup tits, curvy body, long blonde hair and a mix of cute and sexy face. Shameful as it is to admit, you’ve had more than one guilty-ridden wank while thinking of her.

“That sucks, but I’m glad to see you’re fine.” You tell her. “I’m going back to study.”

“Sure.” She says dismissingly.

You go back to your room, sit down to study once more, but it’s not long after sleep takes you and you fall asleep on your desk.

Dreams of possibilities.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)