More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MCU-ENF-FAN MCU-ENF-FAN

How does she end up naked?

Battling Against a Special Opponent

Xialing sat at the desk of her office in the Golden Dagger Club, the sound of fighting being heard below her. Xialing was zoned out staring outside her window, thinking of better times, when all of a sudden, her assistant, Jon Jon, walked in. "Hey, guess who has a fight?"

"I'm not scheduled to participate in any matches today, if you're saying that I have one." Xialing said without looking back at Jon Jon.

"Well, you've got a challenger. And by that, I mean someone just came in and asked to fight you directly. I don't recognize her, so she's got pretty big balls to do that. "

"She should realize that's not how things are done. A nobody can't just waltz in here and demand to fight its top fighters. Have her make her way through the rankings first, and then I'll maybe consider it. "

Actually, she was pretty insistent on fighting the strongest and deadliest fighter here. Have a look. " Jon Jon handed Xialing a piece of paper that was ripped out of a notebook.

The note caused Xialing to raise an eyebrow as she read it. FIGHT ME!!!!!!! IT WOULD MAKE FOR A REALLY ENTERTAINING FIGHT, CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Really? She's trying to rouse me into a fight with a petty insult? " Xialing was quite annoyed at this. "You know what? Just kick her out if she doesn't want to follow the rules. "

"You're the boss" Jon Jon shrugged as he began to walk out of office.

Xialing continued to stare at the note, her eyes continuing to linger on the word chicken. Xialing had started the Gold Dagger Club as a way of making something on her own; it was her accomplishment and pride. "On second thought, I'll do the match. " There was no way that she'd just let someone disrespect her like this. She'll teach them a lesson in respect.

Jon Jon turned around. "You sure?"

"Yes." Xialing got up from her chair and headed toward her changing room in order to prepare for her match.


Xialing stood in the caged arena as she cracked her knuckles. She was now dressed in her fighting outfit rather than her casual clothes. She stared intensely at the other side of the arena, waiting for her opponent to step in.

Jon Jon began took up his role as ringmaster and began to accounce Xialing's opponent. "Introducing our newest! Yet cockiest opponent!....."

Who is Xialing's Opponent

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)