More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by H1Visa H1Visa

What's next?

Back home to mother?

You hop back into your S-class and head back home. You walk in and find your mother sleeping in her bedroom. She is wearing a pair of matching pajamas with no bra or panties. The room is very cold and you can see her rock-hard nipples through the thin fabric of the pajamas. Her pussy lips are also slightly visible and the wet area around her crotch turns you on even more, you pull out your cock and head over to the bed. You hop onto the bed and start to slowly pull of your mothers pants, she’s a light sleeper and whenever you hear her stirring you stop. After 5 minutes of carefully removing your mother’s panties, you once again have access to her vagina. Your cock has been rock hard for awhile and you slowly ease it into your mom, she doesn’t wake up but as you pick up the pace and start trying to remove her shirt, she wakes up. She tries to scream but you put a hand over her mouth, you suddenly make her not want to scream and remove your hand. You kiss her and feel her warm, soft lips against yours, your mother moans from your strokes and you feel the passion between the two of you. You sit up and ask her if she wants to 69 and she agrees. You mother sits on your face and you almost cum. You have always wanted this, her asshole and pussy are surprisingly dirty and you instantly clean them, returning them to their pristine form. You start to eat out your mother’s pussy and love the feeling of her juices on your face. She sucks your cock even better than your teacher and you almost cum in those first few seconds, you ask her to go more slowly and she agrees. You continue 69’ing your mother and eventually you both cum, her multiple times, you twice. You grab your mother closer to you and make out with her, naked, for what seems like hours. You pull away from her mouth and eat her pussy and she cums several times. You and your mother kiss and fuck each other for most of the night and when you wake up in the morning you feel like a new man, you sexually love your mother.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)