More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What happens to Gwen?

Avoiding a supervillain attack

Gwen had not been having a good day so far. First she had forgotten about her maths test, then when she was walking across the quad her short grey skirt had flipped up in the wind, exposing her underwear to a group of guys and getting her dress-coded by a passing teacher for it being too short to begin with.

She sighed deeply as she walked into chemistry class, usually her best subject but today she was just waiting to see what would go wrong next.

There was a loud crashing sound from the corridor, Gwen and the rest of the students turned at the noise. Another crash, closer this time. Then a voice shouting angrily,

"Where is it? Tell me or I'll destroy this entire building!"

Gwen saw Peter, who had been entering the room, turn and run off, presumably to change into Spider-Man, just ahead of the teacher evacuating the rest of the class.

When the rest of the pupils filed into the corridor and turned left, away from the increasingly loud crashing noises, Gwen slipped off to the right. Whoever was causing this, Peter would be there fighting him, and Gwen knew he would be bound to need her help.

Going to investigate, Gwen found the lab at the end of the corridor had been trashed, including a hole smashed through the wall where the intruder had gone. She carefully picked her way over broken furniture, smashed glass and scattered papers.

Not carefully enough as it turned out, as with a ripping fabric sound she felt herself jerked to a halt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)