More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Ava Sharpe (Legends of Tomorrow)

Ava Sharpe is the director of the Time Bureau. At the beginning, she is on bad terms with Sara Lance and the Legends but as they interact more frequently, they begin to become true allies and come to be on very good terms. As of 2018, she is currently the ex of Sara.

After Grodd kills Wilbur Bennett, Ava becomes new director of Time Bureau and allows Rip Hunter to return as agent.

Ava is very intelligent, incredibly ambitious and always believes she is the most intelligent individual in the room. She is often quite ruthless in obtaining her goals and her drive for perfection has left many discarded friendships in her wake.

Ava has an unshaken confidence in the Time Bureau as well as her own capabilities as an operative. She believes the Legends are a loose cannon, due to the fact that they cause more problems than they actually fix. She feels superior to Sara Lance and completely disregarded the latter's achievements when they first met. As Ava is a woman of rules and regulations, she is highly annoyed by Sara's reckless behavior.

After Martin Stein's and the Time Bureau's inability to cope with Damien Darhk, Ava grew more tolerant and even friendly towards Sara. They worked together on a mission and afterward found they respected and even seemed to admire each other. Ava also became less concerned about following protocols and less strict. This also seemed expressed in that she began wearing her hair loose instead of in a knot.

Abilities -

  1. Expert swordswoman: Ava was shown to be a skilled swordfighter. Together with Sara, she faced the highly skilled Freydis in a swordfight. However, she clearly was not as skilled as Freydis as she took several blows, got disarmed and would have quickly been defeated if not for Sara's assistance.
  2. Master hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Ava is a master hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, she was able to defeat multiple Roman soldiers with her hands cuffed. She was able to fight evenly against Sara Lance, a master hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist in her own right, as the two fought to the point of exhaustion with their confrontation ending in a draw.
  3. Master stick fighter: Ava is a master stick fighter, as she was able to fight on par in a stick fight against Sara Lance, and even managed to disarm the latter of one of her extendable batons.
  4. Rules of time travel knowledge: As a member of the Time Bureau, Ava is a professional in the duty of guarding the timeline, efficient in enforcing "the rules of time travel".

Equipment -

  1. Gun: Ava was shown carrying a firearm. She used this to threaten the Legends during her first encounter with them.
  2. Expandable baton: Ava was shown carrying a baton similar to the one used by Sara Lance. She used this baton to fight her to a draw.
  3. Time courier: Ava carries a time courier. This device allows her to transport through time and space without the need of a timeship.

How does Ava end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)