More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Mishap with a Time Courier

Sara laughed, turning over and tugging on the sheets. Ava rolled her eyes and pulled back, not letting her girlfriend hog the sheets.

“I can’t believe I thought dating you would make you less annoying,” Ava said.

“You love it,” Sara said, pressing a kiss between Ava’s shoulder-blades.

Ava wriggled, but did nothing to dispute the notion.

They’d been together a little time, despite their rocky beginnings. There were… perks, like these visits to the Waverider, the timeship Sara was captain of.

Ava was normally reserved; she’d never even acknowledge the fact she was in a relationship to the rest of her agency, the Time Bureau. Only Sara saw her let her hair down.

The smart pantsuit she normally wore lay crumpled to the side of the bed, underwear and all. It tended to get in the way when she was with Sara.

Something on her bedside cabinet beeped.

Stretching, Ava rolled over. It was probably an alert from the Bureau, probably nothing but if it was urgent-

Blindly she felt around the tabletop where she’d left most of her equipment. There! That felt like something. She squeezed, and in the same moment rolled a bit too hard, falling out of the bed-

There was a flash of light as her hand slid over the cabinet, brushing her time courier. The device activated at random as she hit the buttons, a square opening up in the space beside it.

Ava fell into the window, clutching desperately at the sheets as she tried and failed to stop herself.

“Sara!” Ava shouted.

Sara reached out too late. She watched as her girlfriend fell into a random place and time, wearing not even the slightest stitch.

Where does she land?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)