More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Anissa Pierce (Black Lightning)

Anissa Pierce is the oldest daughter of Jefferson Pierce and Lynn Stewart, and the older sister of Jennifer.

She is played by: Nafessa Williams

Anissa is a young woman in her early twenties. Standing of slightly taller than average for her present age, she has a slim and athletic physical build.

Anissa is an intelligent, open-minded young woman. She is not afraid in standing up for what she believes in such as protesting the 100. Anissa is also brave as she has stated she's not afraid of the 100, but this tends to get her in trouble with both the gang and the police as a result of her hotheadedness.

Powers & Abilities -

  1. Density Control: Anissa can increase the mass in her body while preserving volume, which will increase the density in her body without inducing any drastically noticeable physiological change in the process, other than her own bodily weight increasing, and does not adversely affect her personal mobility in the slightest.
  2. Superhuman Strength: When Anissa manipulates her density, she makes her body heavier. She can focus her density manipulation into her hands, making them stronger and heavier, which gives her abnormal strength and striking power; conversely likewise, she could do the same to her lower limbs — not only augmenting the behind her kicks but also strengthening the foundation of her foothold, rendering herself immovable to outside forces. This was shown when she broke her bathroom sink and tossed a robber all the way across the store. It was revealed in LaWanda: The Book of Burial, that Anissa can trigger her strength through holding her breath and has proven powerful enough to flip a car upside-down in Black Jesus.
  3. Near-Invulnerability: In the episode LaWanda: The Book of Burial, Anissa has shown to be somewhat invulnerable when she was training and punched a mountain full of junk and a piece fell on top of her, but Anissa didn't take any damage from it. Likewise, she did not damage her foot after stomping violently down cemented pavement, producing upon it cracks from the point of impact. She can also withstand point blank bullets with no damage, a deflect lightning off of her chest.
  4. Stomp-Induced Shockwaves: At high density in lieu with maxed personal weight, Anissa can generate shockwaves by stomping hard from where she is presently positioned, taking advantage of the prodigious physical heaviness concentrated at her foot (or feet) together with the downwards kick to deal considerable damage upon the recipient, inducing loud tremors that can be heard and felt over a large area.
  5. Vocal Alteration: In the episode Black Jesus, it was seen that Anissa’s deliberate augmentation of her personal density also somehow affects her own voice, causing her speak in a hoarse and slightly reverberating manner.

Abilities -

  1. Expert Hand to Hand Combatant: Anissa has been shown to possess impressive hand to hand combat skills, as she was able to single-handedly flip a member of the 100 gang onto the ground. Combined with the prodigious raw physical strength as afforded by her powers, Anissa was seen inflicting critical injury on average people using only basic fighting tactics and techniques while assuming the offense during a fight.
  2. Medical skills: Anissa possesses medical skills, as it has been mentioned that she is a medical school student.
  3. Teaching skills: Anissa possesses teaching skills, specifically on the subject of health, as she works as a health educator 3 days a week at Garfield High School.
  4. Peak physical human conditioning: Anissa possesses somewhat good speed for a human female of her age as she regularly jogs.
  5. Expert Investigator: Anissa is very intelligent and an excellent investigator, as she follows every lead and rumor to discover the truth.

How does Anissa end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)