More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Will Aaron call somebody?

An Uninvited Guest

As I was scrolling through my contacts I heard moaning through my apartment walls. Not believing how loud it was as my cock started to stiffen from what I was hearing. My neighbor Megan had never been the type to have loud sex or even go on a date. I try and tune it out by covering my ears but I could still hear their chorus of moans like a loud asmr playing with my thoughts and desires. Making me think again back to the news. Was this connected, "is she... no she couldn't be, right!?" I think to myself. They just keep fucking and moaning for what seems like an eternity. "I can't take this anymore" I say out loud about ready to get out of bed and knock on their door. More specifically my cock couldnt take much more. I've been throbbing for who knows how long!

All of a sudden it gets eerily quiet, almost as if time had stopped. My hearing goes into overdrive trying to listen for anything. I suddenly hear somebody in the hallway walk up to my door and stop. I wait in anticipation and fear as I clench my teeth staying as quiet as possible. adrenaline starts pumping through my veins readying me for whats to come. Then the silence is broken by knocking on my door. I jump a bit from the abrupt loud noise.

"I know you can hear me Aaron. I could smell you all the way in my room...mmmm......you must be aching listening to us fuck and not being able to do a single thing about it. I was hoping you were listening Aaron. I've always found you quite irresistible mmmm. Let me help you....I could make you feel so goooood....you'll see. all you have to do is let me in and all your deepest darkest desires will come true. mmmm just thinking about that makes me sooo wet. let me in Aaron, you want this so bad I can taste your cock from here! My cock is pulsing violently begging to be freed, as I stare at the door with lust and fear debating whether or not to give in to my desires.

Will Aaron Give In

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)