More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Will Aaron Give In

Aaron gives in

"Megan I can't....." , of course you can Aaron, you neeeeed thiss." I look at the door knowing if I take this path I won't be able to turn back. I can't help myself as I take a few steps towards the door in a lustful haze. "That's it Aaron give in to me, I can hear your heart rate picking up, and your cock is pulsing so fastttt! I can make it all better Aaron, isn't that what you want. just open thiss door and you'll have one hell of a timeeee" My cock twitches in response "fuuuuckkk" I say moaning.

"My tight, warm juicy pussy is dripping for you Aaronnn, hahaha you want me badddd, your cock is throbbing so much its like a seizure, and its all for meeee" My hand touches the door in utter lust, any resolve I once had is faintly there and dying quickly. I unlock the door and reach for the handle turning it like my life depended on it. Then the door opens and what I see before me makes me filled with an insatiable desire that needs to be filled.

"Ohhh myyy its worse than I thought Aaronnn." She says looking down at your huge throbbing member in your boxers "don't worry im gonna make it all better hahaha, is that what you want", As I look at her all resolve is lost, and anything other than lust and desire was wiped from my mind."yesss! Megan pleaseee!" In response she shuts the door with one hand takes a hold of your throbbing cock in her other "mmm its better than I thought, now since you willingly gave yourself to meee, where does this cock want to be" she smiles devishly, my cock twitching in her hand.

Where Does He Want His Cock

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)