More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mburns mburns

What's next?

Alone Time

The Ghost was quiet. The more people Hera recruited to the crew, the louder it got, she found. Zeb and Ezra would normally be found in the common area fighting over something insignificant, Chopper would be there to antagonize, and Sabine would sulk in her room, popping out for the occasional sarcastic comment. Hera's crazy, misfit family was a ruckus. She loved them, she really did. But she needed a break.

Kanan knew that. Him and Hera's relationship was... Undefined. There was a connection there, no use in denying it, but they were usually too busy running from the Empire to try and figure out what exactly they meant to each other. As such, he was counting on this plan he concocted being the key to discussing it.

Hera wiped her brow as she stepped onboard the Ghost once more, dropping off the last shipping container. Looking up, she locked eyes with Kanan, who was grinning ear to ear. "Well, what's got you so happy? Where's Chopper?" Kanan chuckled. "On mission to Alderaan with Zeb, providing some relief support. They'll be a day or two." Hera nodded. "Alright, good for them. What about Ezra?" "Back on Lothal, I let him have the day off to polish his helmet collection." Hera raised an eyebrow, catching on to the idea that something was up. "Sabine?" "On Concord Dawn, gathering supplies with Fenn Rau." "Rex?" Kanan smirked. "Off developing battle plans."

Hera put the pieces together, and a smile spread across her face when she realized what Kanan had set up. "So, you're saying-" "Thats right. We're all alone."

The two snuggled up together in Hera's bed, lying silent and still in each other's arms. "Man, it's so quiet," she whispered, "I almost feel like there's nothing to do." Kanan smiled, running his hand across Hera's lekku. "Well, there is something we can do. Y'know, to pass the time." Hera shot him a sarcastic smile, and slowly moved her finger over to unbutton the top of her jumpsuit.

How will they pass the time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)