More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mburns mburns

How will they pass the time?

Yeah, You Know

Hera's jumpsuit laid pooled on the floor, tossed carelessly aside, along with her shoes and gloves. She sat atop Kanan's bare torso, wearing nothing but black undergarments, a bra that cupped her breasts, and a pair of panties that fit snug and nicely around her wide hips. She shot him a sensuous look, then leaned in close to him, her emerald skin pressed up against his, and she pressed her lips up to his mouth, slowly working her tongue through his lips. Her lekku dangled down, swaying back and forth and playfully tickling Kanan's ears now and then. She danced her tongue around the crevasses of his mouth, clutching his cheeks in her hands.

Slowly, she worked her bottoms off of her legs, kicking them to the side and letting her bottom half lay exposed. She began playfully bouncing on Kanans cock, but not quite letting it enter her just yet. She sat up a bit more, and reached back to undo her top, letting it fall on Kanans face. There, Hera Syndulla sat fully exposed to her lover, her green breasts bouncing up and down as she began riding him, her hands splayed across his torso for stability. His cock slid in and out of her tight green pussy, becoming more and more erect with each movement. Hera moaned as she kept going, finally reaching her climax.

The two collapsed beside each other, catching their breath. Hera rolled over and snuggled up in Kanans arms, kissing his cheek softly. Kanan smiled warmly, running a hand down her side and resting it on her ass. She placed her hands around his neck, and the two embraced once more, kissing passionately. She broke away for just a moment to whisper, "Kanan? I lo-" All of a sudden, the two were interrupted as gravity caused the two to roll out of the bed and slam onto the floor. They perked up, unaware of what was happening. Slowly but surely, Hera realized what was going on.

The Ghost had taken flight.

Where are they going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)