More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

But who are you?

Alex the trap

You´d finally done it! After all the years of doubts, near bankruptsy and waaaay to many all-nighters you´d done it. You´d made more then enough money to live a happy kinky forever after.

You´d never really hidden that you liked to dress and act very femininely, luckily your androgynous body and petite face didn´t make to hard to convince everyone around you that you were a woman. At least, until you show them what you´re packing.

Now that you were rich you did what most people with loads of money do, buy a big ass mansion! The mansion came with a large area of land around it as well, and some staff.
Ofcourse, you also fitted it with several kinky rooms in the basement. You also had a hidden walk-in closet installed and filled it with kinky outfits, mainly in latex.

Since it would be boring to not have someone around to "play" with, you replaced the staff with equally kinky people who all had you as their dom. You´ve all had lots of kinky fun together, but lately you´ve felt some submissive tendencies stirring in you. So, what to do about it?...

What do you do about these submissive stirrings?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)