More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What do you do about these submissive stirrings?

Ignore them for now, play with your butler

You decide to suppress the submissive stirrings, for now. Instead you call your head butler with your phone. "Tim, come to the living room." You get a muffled response, since you´d gagged him that morning and told him to not remove it.

You´re waiting in the living room, dressed in a simple short latex dress, high heeled boots and gloves up to your elbows. As you wait, your horny thoughts give you a a hard-on, making a bulge in your dress.

Tim arrives pretty quickly, he knew you weren´t patient when calling on your slaves. His tall and lean body is dressed in a sexy latex suit. His arms, chest, crotch and ass are exposed with the rest of his body covered in latex. His face hidden under a black latex hood with buckles around the face, some of them occupied by the pump gag you´d strapped into his mouth this morning. His large 11 inch cock was locked in a tight chastity cage with a band around his balls, making them jut out. His shapely ass was ofcourse kept safely plugged with an inflatable butt plug, today you´d only given it two pumps as he had been a good butler yesterday. He takes his place on his knees next to you, head bowed, waiting for your command.

You cup his latex covered face with your hands and unbuckle his gag while pulling your dress up. "I want to relax, so get to it." He shuffles over and takes your semi-hard cock into his well trained mouth and gives the head some love. Once you´re fully hard he easily takes it down his throat, moaning around your full length. While he eagerly sucks your cock your feet find their way to his locked up cock. You know how hard he gets when serving you, or most people for that matter. He is quite the people pleaser afterall, its part of what makes him such a good butler.
You gently stroke his balls and caged cock with the tip of your boots. "My my, you seem to enjoy this almost as much as I do. How long has it been since I locked you up?" He didn´t bother answering, he just kept sucking. You ofcourse knew exactly how long it had been. Three weeks ago after he´d finished his two month trial appointment you´d locked up his cock.

You´re pulled out of your thoughts by the fact that Tim is suddenly slamming his head down, taking your cock down his throat rapidly. Turns out that while you were both pre-occupied, your footman, or rather footgirl had come in and was "helping" her boss by grabbing his head and taking control of the pace. "Good afternoon Mistress, I just thought I´d help the Head butler please you a little better." You footgirl Amanda is a short and petite woman with pale white skin and pale blond hair. She was dressed in a similar uniform to her boss, chastity included, but she hadn´t been assigned a gag today. She had a very happy personality and was a bit of a prankster. Ofcourse her pranks were reported, and if proven guilty you and Tim would "punish" her. You suspect that she might want some "punishment" from Tim after this. But then, you cum hard down Tims throat, Amanda holding him down. As Tim sucked out the last of your cum, you stroked his head. "Thank you Tim. Now go have some fun with Amanda."
Tim got up fast and before Amanda could leave he grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up over his shoulder. He would probably spend the next hour taking out his irritation on her asshole, he did quite enjoy analplay. Ofcourse, his cock would stay locked. If he wanted to fuck her he would have to put on a strap-on.

You pull you dress down and get off the couch and think about where to go next...

Where to go next? The bedroom, kitchen, stable, staff rooms?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)