More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What do you do about these submissive stirrings?

Some careful exploration, call your butler

While you are mainly a dom, you do believe in not denying who your really are, or how you really feel. So, you must find someone you can trust to share this secret with. you can think of few on your staff you feel comfortable sharing this with, but you know your head butler is extremely loyal. You had also overseen several sessions where he had dominated other members of the staff. So you decide to call your head butler with your phone. "Tim, come to the living room." You get a muffled response, since you´d gagged him that morning and told him to not remove it.

You´re waiting in the living room, dressed in a simple short latex dress, high heeled boots and gloves up to your elbows. As you wait, your horny thoughts give you a a hard-on, making a bulge in your dress.

Tim arrives pretty quickly, he knew you weren´t patient when calling on your slaves. His tall and lean body is dressed in a sexy latex suit. His arms, chest, crotch and ass are exposed with the rest of his body covered in latex. His face hidden under a black latex hood with buckles around the face, some of them occupied by the pump gag you´d strapped into his mouth this morning. His large 11 inch cock was locked in a tight chastity cage with a band around his balls, making them jut out.

His shapely ass was ofcourse kept safely plugged with an inflatable butt plug, today you´d only given it two pumps as he had been a good butler yesterday. He takes his place on his knees next to you, head bowed, waiting for your command.

You cup his latex covered face with your hands and unbuckle his gag "I have something very important to tell you Tim so listen carefully." He stared up at you, all ears. You took a quick look around then said in a low voice. "Recently I've been feeling some unusual submissive urges, and since I don't believe in repressing who you are, I want to explore them." Tims eyebrows shot up, he'd only ever seen you as a dom.

"So, since you're one of my best and most loyal employees I feel comfortable sharing this with you. But know this" You pull is face close to yours. "You are not to speak of this to anyone! Understand?" He nods. "Good, then I want to start with some bondage and possibly some light ass play, see if I enjoy it."

Tim rose and offered his hand to you. "Would you accompany me to the bedroom Mistress?" You take his hand and follow him up to your bedroom. You were starting to feel a bit nervous as Tim led you into your bedroom, something you hadn't been in some time. There was one of your maids there, but she simply curtsied and left without a word when you entered.

Usually you would sit Tim down on his knees, then take your time picking out what toys to use from your walk-in wardrobe. But today was different, Tim walked you over to your bed. "Take a seat while I fetch some toys Mistress."

You smile, and sit down on your soft bed while Tim walks into the walk-in closet. You hear him mumble to himself as he looks through your toys. After a few minutes he comes back out, carrying some toys in his arms. A white leather armbinder sticks out to you. You remember tightening it around some of your maids arms. The rest seem mostly straps, but could have something on them.

Tim pulls you up and brings your arms behind your back, sliding them into the armbinder. "How does this feel Mistress?" You just smile and enjoy the sensation of your arms being tightly pulled behind your back as Tim buckles the straps over your chest and tightens the cords. "It's, interesting."

Tim pulls you close, groping your chest and stroking your cheek. "I must admit Mistress, I have fantasized about doing this to you." Before you can give a witty reply, your mouth is filled by a rubber ball and you feel Tim tightly buckle a leather strap behind your head. Despite the surprise and rudeness, you can't deny that you've gotten hard. Tim notices this to, reaching down under your dress to stroke your hard cock. "My my, looks like your enjoying this Mistress." He slides his other hand around your throat and gives it a gentle squeeze. "Lets step this up shall we?"

Tim was coming into his more assertive side as he buckled a collar around your neck. You feel a wave of shivers run through your body as Tim pulls you over the bed, pull your dress up and prod your asshole with his fingers. "Such a tight little ass. I'm gonna enjoy spreading it wide." You feel him spread lube around your asshole, then gently but firmly insert one-two-three fingers up your ass.

It had been a while since you'd had anything up your ass, and you now realized you had been missing it. You whine as he removes his fingers, wanting something up your ass again. "Wow, looks like you're more of a butt slut than I thought." Tim says, then you feel something cold and large, prodding your asshole. "I think you'll enjoy this Mistress, it's one of my favourites." You knew he had several favorites, hopefully he hadn't picked the dragon dildo.
The dildo slowly but firmly pushes its way past your sphincter and starts to fill up your ass, making you moan. Tim keep pushing until you feel almost completely full as the dildo bottoms out. "Wow, 7 inches went in pretty easily. Just like on me." You feel him press down on the back of your neck and activate the dildos vibration on a low setting. "What to do to you now, 'Mistress'." Tim was now Sir, full in Dom-mode...

What does Sir do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)