More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngblood Youngblood

Pick a story

Alex, Son’s New Toy

You are Alex. You are a good and honest man. You are a good husband and father, and a very heterosexual male. You work a good job that pays enough to get food on the table.

One of your coworkers keeps talking about a revolutionary pill called X-Change. You’ve seen the ads all the time, but never thought about actually taking one. One day, your curiosity got the best of you, as you found yourself talking to this coworker after hours about it. “Just one try, just one taste,” says your coworker, as he holds a bag in his hand and has a devilish grin on his face. You hesitantly take the bag from his coworker and look at the small pink pill inside it.

“This is only a basic,” says the coworker. “Nothing permanent. Like I said, it’s only a taste. This one is a freebie. If you want any more, you’re gonna have to pay up.” The coworker begins to laugh. You place the bag in your coat pocket, and head home.

When you arrive at home, you greet your wife, Tina, with a kiss. “Get a room you two,” says your son Mark. Over dinner, the three of you talk about plans for the weekend. Mark is going to stay at a friends house, and Tina is going on a business trip. “What about you, honey?” says your loving wife. You quickly think of a lie and say, “Oh, I’m just gonna play some golf with some friends from work.” “Oh, that’s nice,” she says. Your heart begins to race. You could only hope to God that your family won’t find out about the pill you are currently hiding.

Tina hates the idea of X-Change. She doesn’t believe that humanity should have the power to change one’s gender with the use of a pill. Mark is the opposite. Some of his friends used X-Change to have some fun and to relieve stress.

After dinner, you all go upstairs and fall asleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)