More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Aftertaste (whorification)

Jane was wondering what was that strange after taste coming from her coffee cup. Did she forget to clean it from last time ?

Things then became hazy, and hard to focus. By the time she realized it had been spiced, she was losing consciousness.

She only got back to her senses in a bathroom, all in red. Her belly was heavy from pregnancy, and she could see in the mirror, a tattoo covering her upper arm "whore."

"Oh, my God... what happened ? Did I got kidnapped ?" She said to herself before realizing something.

Walking closer to the mirror, Jane realized, she looked ten years younger, in her twenties. It didn't make sense. She left the bathroom more confused than anything and arrived in a motel bedroom. The bed was in a mess, there was bills all over the night table and clothes everywhere in the room. Clearly, the room had seen some action.

Jane's phone then rang and she saw a message.

Thanks for subscribing to the beta test "The wishing well."

Your wish : "I would do anything to get back in my twenties." Has been fulfilled.

We hope you've been satisfied with the result and wish you good luck in your life.

She remembered something like that, some game of sort she registered to. But when they asked what she wished above all, she answered what it said, not believing a moment that would happen. But against all odds, it happened.

Jane looked again around her and let her phone fall on the floor. She didn't expect it to be real, like she didn't expect that saying she would do anything would lead to that. What would she do, now ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)