More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Incognito42 Incognito42

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Adding a new sex chromosome

Josh had clicked on the rule "Men and women are equal." He thought for a while. He wasn't a misogynist, but the idea of having a submissive woman appealed to him. And then he had an idea.

"There are 3 human sex chromosomes, X, Y, and Z," he started writing. "The Z chromosome is a variation on the X chromosome, but causes the carrier to be naturally submissive as well as heightening sex drive and fertility."

"As a result, society has developed into a sort of caste system. Regular XY males have developed to become somewhat more dominant, and rank on the top of the hiearchy together with regular XX females, who have also evolved a more dominant streak as well as commonly being bisexual. XX females and XY males are treated perfectly equally."

"The XZ females, who while naturally somewhat submissive, are still independent and free. They rarely rise to any position of power in society, and they're somewhat infantilized and expected to have either a family member or a 'master' of the XY or XX variety to watch over them and help them make important decisions, as well as to be constantly reproducing. ZZ females are very feminine, very fertile, and highly submissive, and considered property. Any XY male or XX female are allowed to own them, but they are still granted some rights and protections. Thanks to their natural submissiveness, they almost universally accept this state, and are content with their position in society."

"The ZY genetic makeup are called drones, and occupy the lowest rank on the societal ladder. Depending on the genetic makeup of their mother, they will exhibit either male or female physical characteristics. The ZY children of ZZ females develop a physically female body, while those of XZ females develop physically male bodies. The feminine drones are infertile, and the masculine ones, while not, are almost always unable to impregnate an egg carrying an X gene. The offspring of masculine ZYs are therefore almost exclusively new ZYs, or ZZs. Drones have little ability for independent thought, but the submissiveness instilled in them from their Z gene makes them excellent followers. As with ZZ females, they are considered property, though they are not prized in the same way ZZ females are."

"Thanks to breeding programs to increase the number of drones, XY males comprise less than 10 percent of the population, and XX females are even rarer, comprising only a few percent. ZZ females are also quite rare, there being barely more of them than of XY males. The remaining 75 percent or so are split roughly equally between the three remaining groups."

Josh clicked save. And then, as he felt the world begin to change, a thought struck him: The chances of him staying an XY male in this new world of his were slim...

What does he end up as?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)