More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bam316 bam316

Will Aaron call somebody?

Aaron Gets a Buzz By Terri Instead of Calling Out and Joins The Corrupted

Terri Johnston was working her shift as Starbucks when the news reporter came on Ladies and Gentlemen be warned there are weird outbreaks how people were becoming obscene sex machines as Terri scoffed anything to get ratings these days.

Mike Anderson said we are closing up early due to these outbreaks everyone please be safe going home Terri would you mind finish taking the garbage out as she said right away boss need a smoke anyway as she grabbed her menthol Kool’s 100 pack.

She grabbed one of the bags as she picked empty one bin after another as she heard moaning outside as she said must be two people fucking in public to build hype upon this stupid news angle as she lit up her cig as she opened the door as she went to the garbage dumpster as she smelled something that smelled like a room after having sex as she turned around to see three floating female demons as they spoke MMMMMM I smell purity, as the second one said I smell Chaste, and the third said I Smell VIRGIN as they looked at Terri with their red silted eyes staring at her.

OH, MY GOD, she said stay back as the main female whorish demon said why shall we, you look so damn good to eat I wonder if you are a good fuck too as they had her cornered as Terri tried to open the door shit…fuck it won’t open god damn it…. Now…now dear she heard from behind as she saw not one but three crimson red demonic women that oozed sex appeal as they spoke we are here to give you the ultimate gift MMMMM the gift of immortality as their demonic tails snaked around their sides as they started to pump it lewdly towards her as their black tarish semen flew from all directions.

Terri screamed noooo as the demons splattered black tarrish ooze from their demonic cocktails covering her thin body coating her head to toe as the sooty thick cum plastered her skin and work uniform as she ran past them…

Shall we give chase my dear as the demonic woman said no let’s give her false hope maybe she’ll lead us to mmmmmmore conquests as the demonic sisters spoke in unison MMMM that is a wonderful plan my dear whorish slut?

Terri continued to run as she said oh great I'm almost home thank god I…I haven’t seen any more of them freaks maybe they…they gave up on me as she ran into the door unbeknownst to her as she ran the demonic sperm was absorbing into her already sweating skin as she pounded on the door Damn it I forgot my keys stupid….maybe someone’s home as she frantically pressed buttons to no avail as she finally press the last button……Hello, who is this Oh god Aaron it’s Me Terri I forgot my key and…and I am being chased please buzz me in as she swore to hear more demonic giggles around Please hurry up they are coming as Aaron pushes the electric door lock to open up as he said come to my apartment fast.

Terri ran quickly up the stairs as she got to Aaron’s door as he opened up as he said, Jesus Christ are you ok as she spoke three demons sprayed me with this spunk as he said come in quick as she felt sticky and hot both at the same time as she said can I please use your shower as he said, of course, it’s back there as she said thank you, Aaron, as he said I’ll gather some old clothes I should have something that could fit as she that would be great.

Terri closed the bathroom door as she peeled off her cum drenched uniform and undergarments as she stepped in the tub as the hot water cascaded over her cum-stained body MMMMMM this feels soooo good she thought unbeknown to her as her hands started to rub and caressed her flesh as she felt her C cups up and down as her nipples became hard as her other hands lowered to her sandy blonde bush as she started to get turned on as weird thoughts entered her mind..

BOY AARON IS SOOOO FUCKING HAWT…I WONDER IF HIS COCK IS HUGE ENOUGH TO SATISFY ME MMMM… as she continued to work herself as her fingers plunged in and out of her soaking wet cunt as she moaned and panted…..I MUST REALLY THANK HIM BY FUCKING HIM SILLY AND LET HIM CUM INTO MY SLUTTY CUNT….AAAAHHH as she came as she went weak in the knees after being cleaned of all the demonic cum or so she thought as she looked at the steam covered mirror as her mind spoke back…..AM I PRETTY ENOUGH TO MAKE ANYONE WANT ME….THOSE FLYING WHORES MMMMM THEY FELT SOOO WRONG BUT ALSO FELT SOOOO DAMN RIGHT….ALL WOMEN SHOULD FEEL SOOO DAMN HORN…. Knock, knock as Terri said yes as Aaron said you are in luck my ex-left some clothing here and she left town as she wrapped herself with a towel Oh thank you, Aaron, as he said I also took the liberty of making a pizza too.

Terri said thank you as she took the clothes and closed the door and removed the towel as she didn’t notice four strands of her own pubic hair laid within the towel as she slid the shirt over her chest as it rubbed her nipples enticing a small gasp as her face turned beet red as she slid the fabletics stretch pants feel like tiny fingers tickling her skin as she came out as Aaron said dinner is served.

Terri said thank you, Aaron, as they sat down and ate the pizza and washed it down with a couple mountain dews as Aaron said what happened out there as Terri said these flying demons they…they are attacking all over the city…I…I thought it was a joke for the news media outlets to make money inciting a riot as she started to cry as Aaron said there….there as he hugged her as his hands rested on her thigh…..HE….HE….EMBRACED ME MMMMM GOD HIS EYES SO….SOOO CUTE….TOUCH SO TENDER….AND HE’S….HE’S….SINGLE…as she shook her head clear of cobwebs as he asks are you ok no I…I need to lay down and sleep it off.

Aaron said please take my room I’ll sleep on the couch for the night as Terri said thank you my hero as she kissed his cheek as he said anytime what are friends and neighbor’s for as she went to lie down as she closed her eyes as she woke up in a dreamlike state as darkness was all around her as she saw herself naked while back in reality she tossed and turned as her thighs rubbed together making herself grow wet under the blanket….TERRI WALKED IN HER DREAM Hello….is anyone there as she heard laughter all around…..HELLO, SISTER OF SIN…. WE WONDERED IF YOU COULD HEAR US….What do you want with me…..TO COMPLETE YOU…. No please let me be….WE KNOW YOU ARE WITH A MAN….(other echoes) WE SEE ALL…(other echoes) WE HEAR ALL…. Stoop, please…YOU CAN FEEL IT CANT YOU YOUR LOINS NEEDS TO BE FUCKED….nooo not true….YES, IT IS DEEP DOWN YOU WERE BORN TO BE A WHORE….whore mmmm as her mental self-tried to fight while her hand snaked under the shirt and pants as she continued to fondle herself once again as she MMMMM….No, not a whore….YES, YOU ARE ADMIT IT YOU WANT THE MAN TO FUCK YOU SENSELESS…yes….TO BE LOVED BY HIM….yes….WE CAN GIVE HIS LOVE TO YOU….how…BECOME ONE OF US….(other echoes) GIVE UP YOUR HUMANITY….(other echoes) GIVE UP YOUR SOUL….yes….BECOME ONE OF OUR SUCCUBUS SISTERS AND HE WILL BE YOURS…yes oh fuck yes….

While back in reality, Terri stuffed four fingers into her wet snatch as her musk began to smell like a smell she smelled earlier as she moaned OOOOHHH Aaron cum….cum quick please as Aaron came to Terri you... you ok as he seen no one in bed as he turned around as Terri blindsided him and began kissing his stunned form.

Terri moaned Aaron I…I want…no…need….MMMMM as she tried to dry hump his crotch as she lifted up and ripped the borrowed shirt and crushed her sweat covered tit into his lip as he felt her actions making him horny as he broke free Terri you… you sure…. As Terri returned his answer with a kiss that made his dick harder than ever before.

His dream is vastly becoming a reality since his Ex bitch wouldn’t put out as he felt Terri ass through the stretchy material as she ripped his shirt out acting like a slut in heat as she kissed down MMMMMM god why didn’t we do this sooner as Terri went down to his sweats and boxers and ripped the Fabric as she licked her lips as she licked the tip as he panted OOOH Terriiiiii mmmmm gaud please don’t stop as Terri swallowed the entire length as her lips tickled his pubes as slowly bobbed her head back and forth.

Aaron helped piston her lips back and forth as she shimmied out of the confines of her leggings as more of her pubs upon further inspection laid in the hem of them as Aaron lied back.

Terri swiveled around without taking her mouth off his monster hard cock presenting her slick wet petal of her hot demanding cunt to his face as he buried deep into her folds as she felt his knawing and chewing and slurping driving her sluttiness to a whole new level as she loved the feeling acting like a wanton whore as she came onto his face as he shot a torrent of cum into her mouth as she swallowed it as she let off his still hard cock with a loud pop.

Without even asking she impaled herself on to his cock as she started to piston her hips OOOOOOOHHHH FUUUCK THIS FEEELS SOOO OOOOHHH MMMM GOOOODD MMM AAROOOOOOOON PLEASE DON’T STOOOPPAAAAHH FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM MMMMMM as Aaron matched thrust with thrust as Terri felt wonderful as she began to maul her tits as her skin began to lengthen as her five two became a six five in matter of pumps of their carnal desires as she could feel her legs and ass became tone and firm as her ass cheeks gave a delectable bounce as Aaron kept slapping her backside as her hips widen.

MMMM Aaron please MMMM release my inner slut as her hips widen as her stomach became tight and formed a six pack abs like she worked out all her life….Make me your Slut…Your whore…. To…to fuck anytime….MMMMM….anyplace…..OOOOOHHH Yes…Any….anywhere MMMMMm as her C cup tits became a double F tits with quarter sized nipples as her skin became tight and smooth as her muscles surged with inhuman power as her facial feature became more prominent as her lips became puffy cocksucker lips as her nose slender as her cheekbones became more defined as her dark blue eyes closed in pure bliss as her hair grew down her sweat covered back as it darkens to a dark auburn red as she screamed out in an orgasm as her legs locked around his waist tightly.

When all of a sudden when Terri felt the inhuman surge as her skin began to turn three shade of pink until it became dark crimson as her mound lost all of her pubes as she could feel Aarons cock still milking her now expanding cunt as her clit grew black and sensitive and obscene in size.

Terri felt pressure on her forehead, upper and lower back as two black onyx horns grew as a six foot crimson tail with a penis shape tail head snaked up and entered Aaron’s ass with ease as Terri back pressure finally snapped as two six-foot wings violently ripped out her back as her lips turn onyx black as her teeth turned to fangs as she hissed as her tongue became reptilian and forked as both continued to ride the sadistic high as her fingers and toes became razor sharp talons.

Terri opened her black orbed and red slit eyes and spoke Aaron you set me free now I want to set you free and share my hellish gift do you accept as Aaron moaned and panted I’ll take that as a Yessssss as she bit his neck feeding her now poison toxin into his body.

Aaron grunted and growled with lust as his body began to start his transformation from a weak and measly boy to a bodybuilder with each epic thrust of his now expanding cock as his nuts began to swell and hit Terri’s now crimson thighs as he began to pack muscle on muscle as his skin began to match his fucking corrupter as he too felt pressure in his forehead, upper and lower back as he snarled FUCK ME, WHORE,…TAKE MY SOUL… INTO YOUR SLUTTY CUNT…SET ME FREE TO FEAST ALONGSIDE YOU FOR ETERNITY… as his own set of six foot wings ripped out his back as his tail formed as well while his own forehead horns popped out as his lips turned black as his tongue followed the same reptilian forked tongue as his and her cum now look like blackish tar with no signs of stopping as the bed now creaking in cracking under the intense weight as the finally gave way and broke.

Aaron Finally Came as his toes and fingers ripped out ten razor-sharp talons as his teeth became fangs as he shot his final shot of his now blacken cum his eyes opened up to reveal his own black orbed red slit eyes as he pulled out of the Slutty succubus Terri’s abused naked twat as his cock size look to be nineteen and a half in length and girth was inhuman as he smiled back wondering whom he was going to fuck first then his mind was set upon the bitch who hurt him the most.

Terri and Aaron growled in being free as they stretched their new hellish limbs as they both walked out to the balcony and flew off hand in hand into the night to join their now succubus and incubus minions to spread the corruption all over the city.

Who Do They Turn First

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)