More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bam316 bam316

Who Do They Turn First

Even Though Aaron’s Changed His Dark Desires Demands More

Terri and Aaron flew across the night time skyline as they both sensed more and more people falling to the outbreak as they both landed around their now hellish brothers and sisters.

AAH My charge you came through with flying whorish colors as Terri spoke your words are truths I am a slut and a dirty whore thank you for opening my eyes and allowing me to serve in your hellish army my queen. When the queen promptly kissed Terri in whorish fashion and welcomed her to the family as Terri's Black cum actually came down her legs as her thighs rubbed together.

Aaron also bowed as their queen said you…as she pointed you my dear demonic stud….can be so more if you so desired I know your deepest darkest desires as Aaron said how my queen.

Terri spoke my highness what are you talking about as she spoke didn’t you notice he had women’s clothing albeit tacky clothing at best in his apartment he secretly wishes to be one of the opposite sex even though my dear liege you’re turning of him was sooo damn spectacular as we seen everything through your eyes and heard through your ears.

You…you can how… as the dark queen herself said simple dear Aaron we can feed you the souls of the fallen and turned females whilst you are in an obelisk with your mouth and ass being the orifices that will allow us access to feed you but know if you do any traces of your previous life as a corrupted will be over as you yourself will be a reborn child from hell as Aaron spoke my deepest darkest desire can come true Yes….without hesitation besides getting fucked by Terri the succubae I…...I…. want….No Need….Lust….After….as his eyes glow bright red….MORE… very well dear my children come to me and give your fellow minion your freshest souls as the Queen plugged with a rubber butt plug into Aarons puckering asshole and ball gagged his hellish mouth.

She said once we are thru you will be reborn as Terri spoke up good luck my dear and whatever you become promise me I’ll be the first thing you fuck as Aaron nodded as the dark queen said, my children, time to channel all our darkest desires to build a shell around Aaron as he chosen to become a true child of hell as one by one all the incubi and succubae demons spurted and came out their blackish ooze like cum.

They caked Aaron starting at his now demonic feet as it continued to grow encasing his now nineteen inch monster hard cock and penis shaped tails helped build the wall of his own prison as they continued to cover him until a black sheen shell began to crystalize placing him in a state of Suspended Animation as the ball gag and the butt plug disintegrated into nothingness as his mouth was held open as the same with his anal rosebud.

The Queen spoke I Queen Lilith approve of our dear reborn feed him your bounties corrupt him further feed the egg to further his changing as one by one took the Obelisk open holes and fed the egg that was once Aaron from both ends as the egg itself began to glow red signaling the start of the changing of Arron’s Dreams as hour by hour until last hellish demonic whore was tapped as Terri said I would love to contribute my Queen as Lilith said you will but my dear, you will be the one who sets Aaron new self-free as Terri said as you command my queen as she touched the black egg and spoke you hear that my dear as she could feel the black tarish liquid within slosh around the hard shell as she kissed it good night have sweet and hellish dreams.

Within the egg itself as Aaron prone body was being assaulted with the souls of the corrupted men and women’s souls as his monster nut sack began to slowly shrunken and recede into his glowing hot body as his muscles became more feminine but yet kept its inhuman physique as the now near somewhat female but still male in some parts.

Another group of Incubus and Succubus continued to feed the demonic egg their sweetest conquests as Aaron’s massive cock mutated into four penis shaped tentacles as Aarons nuts finally became ovaries within as his ass grew to match his now changing female form while in his now beginning female mindset grew to love the darker corruption as he/she felt her mind being dipped into molten lava on a continuing basis as the demons all laid passed out around the blackish Egg throughout the night protecting their soon to be child of hell.

Aaron's Demonic Incubus is Gone But What Stands in his Place

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)