More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sharkmaster54 Sharkmaster54

How changes the world?

A whole new world

The first thing you notice is that your surrounds have changed. Where you once stood in your small cluttered and dirty apartment that cost to much and made you ashamed to enter was now something that took your breath away. The room was massive and opulent with massive doorways that lead into other rooms and one that lead to a large balcony. Walking towards the balcony you reflexively tried to put the phone in your pocket and found that your pants did not have pockets. Looking down you found that you were not wearing pants at all, only a simple loincloth that reached down to your knees. You also found, much to your displeasure, that you had gained weight and that your belly blocked your vision. Reaching you opened the app. The majority of men are either obese or rotund and the majority are uneducated or only have a elementary education.

Frowning you made the necessary changes, silently thankful you were not the majority, and before your eyes your stomach shrunk and in its place was a respectable four pack along with the other respectfully defined muscles that was now your body. Satisfied you checked the app again to make sure that there were no issues with the change. All men are either fit or extremely fit and the majority of the men have a college education while a minority have a masters and a even smaller group has a higher intellect. Nodding to yourself you enter onto the balcony and what you see takes your breath away.

The small village you were living before was transformed. The small town of 300 people was transformed into a bustling town. The architecture was the same but you could see from the balcony that the size of the town wasn’t the only thing that had changed. The air was clean and looking up you could see the stars beginning to come into view. Laughter and shouting drew your attention and what you saw made you smile and cock rise. A small stage had been erected nearby your location and on it were several high school girls dancing in unison. The girls were dressed in veils and Arabian style bellydancing clothing. The girls swayed their hips and shook their chests in a hypnotic rhythm that seemed to transfix the crowd that had gathered to watch and fro the corner of your eye you could see a large banner that had the words “Westhill High School preforming arts” written on it. As you watch the dance becomes more and more provocative with the dancing becoming more sexual. Hip movements were exaggerated to almost ridiculous degrees and the sweat from the girls had made their breasts visible through the clothing. The seven girls began soon ended their dance panting and once the spell was broken the crowed erupted into applause and cheers with flowers being thrown unto the stage. The girls bowed and walked offstage and before you could do anything else a soft feminine gasp drew your attention.

Who is the ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)