More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FlatCap90210 FlatCap90210

Do the pills actually arrive the next day?

A thanks for 10.000 Likes.

Hi guys,

today, I reached 10.000 likes across my stories. It blows my mind that you guys enjoy my perverted ramblings enough to click on that little thumbs-up, or even comment and favorite! So as a thank you, I wanted to write a little story (probably non-canon, but who knows) that takes us into the depraved depths of the Growine Industries R&D Department - with input from you guys.

I have a few fetishes I wanted to cover, but not all of them are going to make it. Let me know in the comments which one(s) you'd like to see, and I'll put in the ones with the most votes basically going by priority - I'll start at the top and see how many I manage to put in. And in case there's anything missing or too general, feel free to specify.

I'm considering the following fetishes:

Human cattle (breast and cock milking, likely voluntary)

Hyper (any body part)

Dicks/breasts in unusual places/replacing body parts

Anthro transformations (let me know which animals)

Dick transformation (human dicks into animal dicks)

Multi (limbs, heads, primary and secondary sexual characteristics - let me know)

Tentacles

And if you would like to see something I haven't listed, feel free to suggest something - maybe I manage to put it in :)

I'll keep this going a week or so, depending on how it works out, and then get to writing. Again, thank you so much for all the likes, comments and faves as well as the inspiration you gave me in my time on CHYOA!

Cheers,

Flatcap

Edit: I've now started writing the first chapter for this one - you can still give input, there's going to be a few chapters :)

Thank you!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)