More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

Where and how does Mary Jane end up stripped?

A science demonstration

Mary Jane smiled and nodded at the people gathered round her, although she did not know any of them. They were a mixture of scientists and executives from Oscorp, invited to watch Dr Octavius' experiment. Mary Jane had come along at Harry's invitation, but he was so busy smiling at the more important guests ans reassuring them this would make them all rich, he had barely said a word to her since she arrived. Peter was over the other side of the room with his camera, but Mary Jane was ignoring him, still uncertain what to make of him and his occasional attention to her.

Otto Octavius finished showing off his four-armed contraption which let him run the machine, and then started off the demonstration. Mary Jane donned a pair of dark goggles as the device in front of them powered up a small sun, a glowing ball of light in the middle of the room.

She smiled and made appreciative noises along with the rest of the guests, she had no scientific knowledge but she supposed this was impressive.

A band of fire leapt from the device, cut a chunk out of the wall. Dr Octavius quickly reassured everyone it was "just a spike", but something felt wrong.

Suddenly, things began to move all around the room. Metal objects- pens leapt from people's hands and plunged into the ball of fire, then paperclips, watches.

Mary Jane felt a tugging at her dress, and realised in horror that the light brown garment was fastened, top to bottom, in metal buttons, which were being pulled to the machine.

"I've got to go!" Mary Jane exclaimed to herself, turning to leave. She bumped into a female scientist, who was having her own struggles. The dark-haired woman was trying in vain to hold on to her belt, and as Mary Jane watched it was pulled off the woman's waist, causing her trousers to drop to her ankles.

This delayed Mary Jane enough that she was unable to escape the magnetic pull, and felt herself turned back around.

She looked down at her dress, growing more horrified. The first button to go was the bottom one, the stitches snapped and it flew into the machine. That on its own was okay, but then the second one went, and by the third her dress was open dangerously high up her legs.

Mary Jane bent to grab at her flapping hem, but this brought her top half closer to the machine and now the top two buttons had snapped and gone, letting her cleavage out. Mary Jane squealed in embarrassment and grabbed at the new gap, and to her horror the last two buttons broke and flew away.

At this point Mary Jane did not care what was happening with the experiment, she had to leave. She turned again, the young female scientist was still struggling with her trousers but Mary Jane pushed past her, heading to the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)