More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Out in the street

A few months ago, when Mary Jane was working in a diner, someone had organised a Secret Santa gift exchange. When she had opened her gift, she found a pack of novelty underwear, which she had laughed off at the time but had later found were very confortable. Which is why as she emerged from the building onto the street with her dress flapping open, it was to reveal a pair of white cotton panties with a red heart designed after Spider-Man's mask on the front of them. The back proclaimed in bold black letter that "I <3 NY". Mary Jane squealed and pulled her dress closed over the embarrassing panties, as well as the thin white cotton bra which held her perky round breasts.

She had to think about what to do. She was quite far from her apartment, the theatre where she was currently starring in The Importance of being Ernest might be closer, but was in the opposite direction.

A brisk breeze picked up, swirling her open dress again. Mary Jane grabbed at it again and tugged it closed, a bit too harshly as there was a ripping noise and she realised the back of the dress was beginning to split, although she could not tell how badly yet.

Mary Jane realised her situation was only going to get worse, and she had to start moving before her dress completely failed her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)