More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by D0Wh4tever D0Wh4tever

What does Josh wake up to?

A pair of sexy women's legs

The alarm went off, and Josh had to return to wakefulness once more. It was still the middle of the afternoon, meaning he had more than enough time to get his chores for today done. Thus, instead of getting out of bed to get to work, he decided to sit up in his bed and grab his phone to play with the unfamiliar app he hadn't recalled downloading. Still thinking it was some sort of virus he should remove from his phone, he searched through the program's logs so he could remember what rule he last changed. "Men and women may both have either penis & testicles or vulva & vagina, but not both. Anyone with a penis can only sire a child, while anyone with a vagina can only carry out the gestation process."

Josh giggled. His tired and horny mind had decided that it would be funny to give some men a pussy and some women a penis. It was a funny thought. Thinking about it, the sight of a woman with a large cock between her legs, struck him as very amusing.

He'd find it funny to actually meet an attractive woman like that. Not only would her nipples be erect, but she'd also have a large tent, the tip of which Josh could imagine pressing up against the thin fabric of the lady's dress.

Somehow, Josh found that appealing. Now that's a nice sight, he thought as he imagined it. He felt himself getting erect, blood pumping through the veins centered in his crotch, as he felt the entire area becoming more sensitive. Josh frowned when it wasn't his boner that caused a wedgie between his legs. He was still wearing his shorts, but the were in an awkward position, pressing against his scrotum, albeit rather strangely.

Was that some sort of wetness he felt?

Rubbing his eyes, he removed the covers he was lying underneath, then sat up on the edge of the bed. When the wedgie wasn't gone by then, he brought his hands to his crotch to do it himself.

...Only to discover that the only thing covering his nether regions, was a bright red slip, with a small line of its fabric disappearing between two plump flaps of skin, resembling a vertical slit.

The idea of a woman with a penis had never left him. Now however, he was looking at its exact opposite, its counterpart. He'd gone to sleep wearing only his shorts, but now he'd woken up with a pair of panties covering the flat surface of his newly reshaped crotch. The panties simultaneously covered an expanded butt, and there was a pair of feminine legs underneath his torso as well. A pair of sexy legs, resembling those of a woman.

Oh no. Have I messed up? Josh thought as he stared at his empty groin. He'd never expected the new program on his phone to actually change him like that. It really did change the rules of the world. Aside from his newly formed pussy, his hips had widened so he could properly bear potential offspring. With wider hips came a rounder butt and thicker thighs. His under belly had become smoother and more feminine as well, all so that later in life, this new sex he was now part of, could produce offspring as nature desired of it.

Josh felt squeamish at the thought of having to carry, then birth a baby. Somehow, that idea was already imprinted in his mind as something that was bound to happen sometime in the future. To make matters worse, he discovered that he'd saved this new rule as the old save, meaning the original rule had actually been overwritten. Josh was well and truly stuck. Perhaps he could recite the original rule from his memory?

What will Josh do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)