More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by minterlint1 minterlint1

She's caught you in a lie. How do you handle it?

A little truth, a little misdirection

Your mind blanks and it takes you a long moment to realize your jaw is hanging open, with no hope of a coherent response coming anytime soon. It's like a desert inside your mouth, and you can feel your heart beating a lot faster as you try to concoct some sort of believable lie. Should I pretend like I'm an idiot and turn the car around like I've forgotten myself? Try to make her believe she'd misheard me earlier? Start babbling like a fool? These thoughts and more ricochet like bullets through your brain as Shelly continues to stare at you. Her face, normally her most expressive feature, is blank giving you no clue as to her emotions or thoughts.

Just as you're about to pick an option at random, you feel a twinge at the base of your neck, a tugging, as if a piece of string or wire was attached to your skin. It happens again, more noticeable this time. You focus on it, dividing your attention between the (luckily) empty road and this sensation. There's a directionality to the pulling, and you realize if you drew an arrow, following the invisible string, it would be pointing directly at your sister own smooth neck. Bearing down on the connection, a faint whisper of...something comes back to you. _Curios, Nervous, Love. _Oddly, it's not unlike the feeling you get when you press your hand against somebody's dream door. It's leads you to your decision.

You bark a short laugh, letting a smile that you couldn't have produced a moment ago cross your face. "Busted," you say and your sister matches your grin, her beautiful face lighting up like a madonna. "I didn't really have to get something from the mall."

"I knew it!" Shelly says, punching you in the arm, hard. It makes the lower half go numb, but you know she's just teasing you now. Her tone is light and amused. "You're such a perv! Wanting to take your sister to the mall because you were hoping to see her trying on underwear. Sicko!"

You nod your head in playful agreement. If she's going to go there, you're going to lean in a bit yourself. "Well, when I've got a sister who looks like you, incredibly beautiful with a jaw-dropping set of knockers, can you really blame me? Every guy would do the same." Shelly blushes at the mention of her huge (and still growing!) tits, but she acts nonchalant.

"I guess not," she replies. "But just for your information, you're not doing so badly in the looks department yourself." She then turns back to the face the road, letting that last statement float in the air. You take a moment to assess what she said. You definitely don't consider yourself bad looking--you've had your fair share of girlfriends and you keep fit with your running--but this was the first time ever that your sister had complimented you in such a manner. Then Shelly shrugs and adds, "Even Jean, the girl at the store, said she thought so when we were in the backroom."

You're floored. The sexy girl you'd shared a daydream with, where she got manhandled and fucked in front of a large crowd, which she obviously enjoyed, thought you were handsome. Goddamn, you think, where the fuck was this kind of luck during the rest of my life? Is it somehow related to my dream abilities?

After a couple of minutes of silence, your sister returns to the original topic of discussion. "So why did you really bring me to the store?"

You give her a shrug. "Well, remember the dream I told you I had?" Another blush from Shelly. Maybe you should be keeping score. "Well, it made me think back to when we were younger, when we got along better. I liked those times and I thought maybe we could patch things up, you know, start fresh. Who knows? Maybe this could be the start of a brand new, deeper relationship between the two of us."

At your words, Shelly can't speak, and you wonder what thoughts are tumbling through her head. Was she considering your offer to a new relationship and tying it back to the secret, incestuous videos that she obviously enjoys? Was she thinking back to your shared dream from the night before? Considering that situation in real life? Thinking to the size of your naked cock, spewing your white seed with abandon?

"I...." she finally says, coughing as her voice strains to get the words out. "I'd like that. A lot." She reaches over and takes your hand in hers, squeezing it in camaraderie and shared emotions. She leaves them there, hanging in the air for a second, and then brings both hands down to her lap, where they lay against her toned thigh, resting lightly. Her skin feels warm, and you can almost imagine feeling her blood rushing just underneath her skin, her rapid heartbeat pushing it faster and faster.

You stay that way for the rest of the drive. It isn't until you're parked and your sister grabs for her shopping bags that she breaks the connection. She quickly steps out and closes her door before you can even remove the key from the ignition or roll up the windows. She turns around and leans over, sticking her head back in the car.

"Hey," she says, and then you miss out on the rest. Once you turn to face her, you're given on of the most spectacular views you've ever seen. Her blouse, which you could have sworn only had four buttons undone--but now has five--is wide open and hanging down loosely. Underneath, clearly visible through the tunnel created by her blouse, are her perfect tits, carefully encased in one of her newly purchased bras--a dark green, lace piece that is transparent for the top third of the cups and curve-huggingly tight. The valley of her cleavage stretches on for miles, sucking your gaze in like a black hole, and her unflawed skin looks like velvet. Shit, is that part of her areola peeking through the transparent section? Fuuuuuuuuck me, I want to bury my face in there! You know you've seen them naked before, at least in dreams, but there's something about seeing her amazing mounds hidden behind a luscious piece of lingerie like this that sends your cock skyrocketing.

You finally are able to tear your eyes from heaven long enough to meet her gaze, and you immediately know you've been busted for a second time. But you feel the base of your neck jerk again. Mischievous. Happy. Worried.

"I'm sorry," you say. "Gathering wool."

A twinkle appears in the corner of Shelly's eyes. She shifts her weight from one foot to the other, sending paroxysms of jiggling flesh to dance underneath her shirt, threatening to divert your attention away once more, but through a truly heroic effort you maintain your focus.

"I said that this was nice, and since tomorrow is Sunday we'll both be home. Would you like hang out and do something together tomorrow? Work on our...relationship?" The slight stress she placed on that last words sends alarm bells and klaxons screaming in your head and you struggle to contain the excitement they cause. More time spent with your stunning sister, who seems to have the hots for you? How could you say no?

"I'd really like that," you manage.

"Great!" she says enthusiastically. "Let's figure out what to do after breakfast!" Then she spins around and walks into the house. You wouldn't swear to it in court, but you suspect she added a little wiggle to her step as she left, leaving you with visions of her bouncing asscheeks flitting across your vision.

Quiet evening or shenanigans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)