More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by minterlint1 minterlint1

Quiet evening or shenanigans?

Taking care of business.

As you watch Shelly walk away, you briefly consider following her to keep the good times rolling; she certainly seemed open to the idea, given the titty show she'd willingly gave you just now. Plus her secret stash of porn keeps tickling the back of your mind. But ultimately you choose to let things cool off for tonight. You already have plans to hang out with her all tomorrow...why push your luck now?

Once back in your room, you decide the best course of action is to focus on your school work this evening. Then you'll be able to spend the entire day with your sister, unburdened by anything that might distract you from her and her hot body. Actually, you think, glancing down at your crotch, I'm going to need to take care of this distraction before I can start on my homework. God, Shelly's made me hard!

You pull out your slightly-longer-than-previous dick, which is already pulsing and throbbing with excitement. Squirting a few dabs of lotion into your hand, you sit on the edge of your bed and rub it down your length, creating a slick surface for stroking. What to think about while masturbating isn't even a question, and you set up a slide show in your mind of your sister as you've seen her over the years....

Shelly sunbathing in the backyard, wearing a skimpy bikini as she turns back and forth, first allowing her mountainous tits soak in the sun and then flipping over so her ass can do the same. Shelly contorting into the most preposterous positions as she does yoga in her tight, tight clothing. Shelly in her prom dress, a beautiful blue dress with a hip-hugging floor-length skirt and ridiculously low-cut top; Shelly coming home from prom, a little tipsy and her dress quite a bit looser than when she left. Shelly in her cheerleader's outfit, boobs bouncing underneath her top as she kicks her legs high, showing off her bloomers. And Shelly leaning in your car window, blouse unbuttoned down to her navel and her big ole titties bobbing back and forth like water balloons.

You're broken out of your reverie by a sudden sound, muffled but distinct. Is that...? It comes a second time, quickly followed by a third. That sounds like...is Shelly masturbating in her room too?

That thought picks you up and throws you over the edge with no hope of return. The fact that Shelly was also horny enough from your visit to the mall and the return trip home to rub one out is too much to take. Quickly grabbing some tissues, you shoot your pud into white rectangles. They're too flimsy to catch all of your emissions, and you're to grab some more to clean up the mess.

Feeling more settled, your grab your school materials and begin working.

***************************************************************************************

The time flies as you set your nose to the grindstone, losing yourself in your work and only coming up for air to use the bathroom. The only other interruption is when your mother thoughtfully brings up a dinner plate, stacked high with a slab of meatloaf and a large pile of creamy mashed potatoes.

"I knew you work working hard, so I figured you could use some sustenance," your mom says, laying the tray in the only empty spot on your desk. She rubs a hand through your hair and leans over to take a look at your work. It takes you a moment to realize that the warm feeling on your back comes from her large tits, pressed against you. She shakes her head. "The things these professors make you learn. It's crazy. I'll be back for that in a little bit. Keep up the good work!"

And then she's gone. You continue working, eating one handed while trying to make sure not to drop any food on your papers. About half an hour later, your mom returns and this time you pause long enough to look up.

Your mother has changed into her nightgown, a long, flowing piece of fabric that does nothing to show off her figure. The only hint you see is across her chest, where her big rack pushes outward, creating almost shapeless mounds in the top of her nightgown. Although, to be honest, you'd need at least five or six layers of clothes before your mom's prodigious bust can be properly hidden. Looking closer, the changes you'd noticed the other morning were still present. Fewer grey hairs, less wrinkles, and an overall vivaciousness that she'd been lacking for the past few years. Were the changes from your dream permanent...or would they fade as time went by.

"How was it?" she asked, nodding toward the tray.

"Great," you say brightly. "How did everybody else like it?"

Your mom shrugged, and you sense a dark cloud hover over her. "Oh, your father had to go into work again, you know how it is. And Shelly went to go hang out with Scarlett an hour ago, so it's just you and me."

"I'm sorry, Mom. If I'd known, I'd have taken a break and joined you in the kitchen, eaten together."

She waves her hand to dismiss the thought. "Don't worry about it, your work is more important. Plus, I've gotten kind of used to doing things on my own, it's alright." Her last sentence lays heavy on your conscious. It's true. Since school started, you've been spending less and less time at home. Maybe you can make adjustments to your relationship with your mom too, just like Shelly. Well, maybe not exactly like Shelly....

You mom leans down to grab your plate and give you a kiss. Unthinking, you raise your head...and her lips fall directly against yours. It doesn't last long, but it lingers in a way that you didn't expect, as if she didn't want it to end. Like she hadn't experienced anything like it in a while and wanted it to continue. Your eyes catch a glimpse of her cleavage in the folds of her nightgown and blood rushes to your dick. Then, slightly quicker than she normally would, she stands up and walks out of the room. You notice her stride is a little off kilter as she turns the corner.

Unsure of what just happened, you slide your dick into a more comfortable position. Okay...maybe a bit like Shelly after all.

Luckily, your work was almost finished and it only takes you a few more minutes before you can consider it complete. Tucking it into your backpack, you spend the rest of the evening playing video games on your computer. At bedtime, you set yourself up with a towel across your crotch and lay your head against the pillow. Almost immediately, you're back in the hallway.

With the doorways stretching out before you, the possibilities stretch before you. Have more hijinks with your sister, start working on your mother, see if you can find Jean to play with? Or do something brand new? A smile creases your face. What was once an unsure, hectic experience, like stumbling through a dark room with your eyes closed, was now an adventure that you looked forward too. You finally feel like you're getting the hang of this place.

Somebody taps you on the shoulder.

What!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)