More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

A fuck friend (sissyfication)

"You know, you look quite effeminate, I'm sure you would look great as a girl."

John's friend said it like that one day, without really thinking. But it made him wonder.

"Yeah, maybe I should try, just to see how it goes. Ahah!"

So, John bought some makeup and followed some tutorial on Youtube. Putting his more gender-neutral clothes to complete the look. And he had to admit, his friend wasn't wrong.

"So, how do I look?" He asked him as he came one evening to see the result.

"Shit man, not bad, not bad at all..."

"Ahah! I knew, you'd like it!"

They then took a drink and had a fun evening, but as they get more and more drunk, John's friend started to be more bold and tactile. And being as drunk and inhibited, he wanted to see where it would go. Everything was fuzzy after that, and they woke up in the same bed.

"Shit, man, did we fucked?" His friend asked.

"I-I don't know..."

"We were so drunk, I'm... I don't know, I have to go..."

John looked at his friend go, his ass was still sore, they definitely did something... and as a confirmation, his friend sent him a video, later that day. It was John being fucked by his friend in his bathroom... and it was kinda hot.

"Apparently, we did fuck last night. Lol" He wrote. "Don't worry, I'll delete the video."

That video was a revelation to John, who started taking pills and let his hairs grows. So, when he went to his friend house, he looked even more like a she, with breasts and better makeup.

"Shit, dude, you look amazing, I almost didn't recognize you."

"Ahah! You can call me Jane if you want..."

"Sure, why not!"

But they both knew what was going to happen, an hour later, "Jane" was riding his friend's dick while he got him a handjob. It was amazing and fun, there was no way back, well it has been the case since the pills already. He was a full sissy.

"You're the best bitch I ever fucked, do you wanna hang out as more than friends from now on?" His friend asked.

"... Sure, I already have a lot of fun, together, we just had kinky stuffs to the mix."

"Yeah, kinky stuffs... I'm ready for a round two, and you."

"Fuck yeah!"

From friend to couple, they got a long and nice history full of "kinky stuffs."

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)