More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Firstup Firstup

Who finds the marker?

A Party Happy Milf (Futa stuff)

Hannah was like any other person, she was a normal woman, in her late 30s she was still active but knew she should start to slow down, he body aged like a fine wine, her skin isn't as tight as it was when she was younger but it gives her a mature look. Her chest is larger then most but her clothes more or less hide it, her waist has a muffin top and her hips are wide, she had a child when she was young but its been a long time since she wanted to give birth to another.

Tonight she is on her way to a college party, she knows that this is no longer her scene but the thrill of the looks the boys give her and acting like a seductive mother to the fresh men always makes her night. The night air is cool on her skin and reminds her of the l9ng red dress she is wearing, tonight she dressed up, knowing that this might be her last night out.

As she gets to the door she is greeted by the smell of beer, her heels hit the wood floor of the frat house the music loud enough that it hides the fact that half the boys are looking at her with their mouths open. She smiles and finds the one that invited her. His name is Aaron and he was a friend of her son, but they went to different colleges. Aaron always had something for her, Hannah isn't sure if he became her son's friend to get to her or what, but after talking to him she is happy to do this.

"Well well, sorry that I am so late, it takes a bit of time to get this all together"

"Its alright Miss June, I understand"

Hannah smiled at that comment, "Aaron you know I would rather be called Hannah, anyways, how is the party going?"

"Its going fine, the frat house just started letting students in so they are making them rush and do some stupid stuff" He points out the new people and the people in charge of telling them what to do.

As Hannah listens she looks around, eventually she moves to get a drink and Aaron follows her like a lost puppy, he never had many friends and after she joined him at every party she could he stopped looking for other friends and hung around her, now Hannah is about the only friend he has, they are somewhat close but the age difference makes things hard.

The more she thinks about it the more she needs a drink, she grabs a cup and fills it with gin and water, she tries to use a marker to write her name on it but its out of ink, she sends Aaron out to find another one, he runs around for a bit before finding one behind the couch, he brings it back to her and Hannah writes her name on it, she looks over the marker and likes how it looks, deciding to keep the thing that will change her life.

How does the party go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)