More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Who's standing their ?

A Hulking Incubus Janeu

Aaron

is stunned as a muscular, crimson creature with a huge onyx til penis enters his apartment. This thing also has vast bat like wings , and onyx til onynx tail. 'Well well well.....I thought I'd find you here....I knew you were a cheating bitch Sam!" hisses the creature in a husky, yet ferm tone. "Fuck Janeu...." says Sam.

Recognizing the face features of her, now ex. 'Mmm..that's right...I came for you Sam." Aaron looks in disbelief not sure how this is Janeu. Wait....it does look like him! Aaron watches as this creature steps towards them. He knows if he does nothing their screwed, litterally. Sam falls to the couch as she backs up scared.

"Shit do I run, do I grab Sam first...do I let him have her!" This goes through Aaron's head as Janeu closes in. "No time...fuck it!" He says, grabbing Sam's hand running past the demon. But only Aaron makes it, as the tail wraps around Sam's waist, and pulls her back into the apartment. "AARON!......"she screams, as it happens. "Fuck....SAMANTHA!" Aaron yells, realizing what's happened. He gets a deep feeling in his gut. He turns to see the creature tear her clothes, as she squirms and yells.

"Mmm...soon you'll be begging for me to take you, Aaron can't save you nowwww!" demon Janeu hisses, as his snake like tongue trys to makes it's way into Sam's mouth. "Shit...what do I do" thinks Aaron.

What does Aaron do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)