More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bryce193 bryce193

What does Aaron do?

Runs

Aaron wants to help her, but his body want move towards them. Fear holds him back, as he watches the creature. His tongue makes it's way through Sam's pillowy lips in the matter of seconds, Sam's clothes fall to the floor in shreds soon after. Seeing this Aaron know's he's to afraid to save her. He turns and heads towards the stair well. Sam gets tears in her eyes as he does, and the incubus plunges his crimson sword into her cunt.

As Aaron reaches the lobby of his apartment building "shit.....shit shit....I left her their......fuck Meeee....why did I leave her! Why couldn't I bring myself to help her....its not like I love her! How could I leave her with that thing." He says, right before he notices grayish goo everywhere on the lobby. "What the........it smells." Aaron says as a strong sex smell hits his noses.

He then hears a noise behind him. He looks to see nothing. Then his phone rings, he looks as he heads out the front door. It's his sister Vanessa."Hello?" Thank God...Aaron its horrible....these creatures broke in to my place while our parents were over. They're after me Aaron...AAAHHHHH." Vanessa...hey......Vanessa what's wrong." Replys Aaron, But all he hears is silence. "Hello Aaron...mmmm...We're coming over. Dont worry Vanessa will be ready for you!" Comes his mothers voice before he gets hung up on.

"What the hell is happening in this town" he says. Noticing the streets are quiet for being 4:56 p.m.,usually everybody's on the way home from work. "Okay first I need to...shit I dont know. How do you fight a demon invasion by yourself " he says. Then he feels a hand on his shoulder. Aaron is afraid to face what lies behind him as he turns to face.....

Who, or what dies he see ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)