More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by george42 george42

What rule does he change first? What happens?

A GIANT change to humanity

Josh West had always been interested in Gulliver's Travels, and different sized people. After scrolling through the various rules for several minutes, he decides he wants to go BIG or go home, and see if what he wants can actually come true. He starts typing into his phone

  • "Human" is an umbrella term used for the various human shaped races of various sizes from across the accessible realities.
  • Prodigans are the largest species, going down in size with the Brobdnignagian, then Gulliverians, Lilliputians, and Microputians being the smallest.
  • The size difference from one species to the next is equal to where they are 1 inch in size compared to the next largest species.
  • Within each species, there still exist subspecies with various sizes. For larger subspecies, they go Amazon which is about 10 feet, Mini-Giants which are around 25 feet tall, Giants, which are around 50 feet tall, and Titans which are over 100 feet tall.
  • For the reduced sized subspecies, the order goes Dwarf which is around 2 feet tall, and Dolls which are about 1 foot tall.
  • Titan Prodigans are able to size shift to any species or subspecies size for as long as they please.
  • Josh West belongs to a rich and powerful land owning Titan Prodigan family.

With his 7 new rules typed out, Josh West hits "enter", and excitedly waits to see what happens to this new world, and new worlds of various sized Humans. Josh flopped back on to his bed, and closed his eyes.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)