More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by george42 george42

What happens next?

Josh West wakes up in a New World

After Josh crashed on his bed with his eyes closed. The changes started to occur. Josh felt a wave of new memories flood into his mind. New memories of his family being the ruling family over Prodiga, one of the largest Prodigan nations, and the home of the team of scientists that where able to first cross the barriers between realities. His father, Sir John West and his mother Queen Julia West the current monarch of Prodiga. His older sister Princess Sarah having made it clear she does not want the throne, meaning Josh was the Heir Apparent for his mother's throne.

Opening his eyes, he saw that instead of lying down on his twin size bed in his small bedroom, his bed was now a grand Alaskan King sized bed, and a massive bedroom, with the side closest to you covered in terrariums of various sizes.

Man, this is awesome! Need to set up a safety net first, don't want to lose this, or get stuck in a bad situation. Josh thinks to himself as he reaches for the phone on he nightstand. Picking it up, he opens the app again, and starts editing.

  • Josh West is the only one that knows about this app, unless he wants someone to know.
  • This phone will always be charged at 100%, and can not be broken.
  • This phone will always appear to Josh West when ever he wants it, even if it was left in another reality.
  • Josh West cannot be harmed in any way, unless he allows it.
  • Josh West can reset everything to this point while retaining all knowledge of what happened by thinking "Alpha-Theta-Omega" three times in a row.
  • Josh West will always know that code phrase, and what it does.

With those important safety lines done, Josh smirks and thinks now to add a few more lines to make my life a little more fun.

  • Josh West can shapeshift at will.
  • Everything operates off of Hentai/Porn physics and logic automatically when Josh wants it to.
  • Josh has his own palace on the grounds of the royal estate.
  • The basement of Josh's palace has an expansive pleasure dungeon filled with every kind of sex toy and anything that would facilitate pleasure.
  • The entire servant and staff of this palace are exclusively hot and attractive chicks, and all adore and love Josh.
  • Titan Prodigans have the ability to size change others as well.

Getting up, Josh takes off his clothes and decides to test out his powers a little. Josh thinks about the body he wants. There is a warm, tingling feeling and feels the unnecessary fat melt off of him, as his muscles swell up until he looks decently fit. Then the warmth centers around his cock and balls as they start to swell in size. The feeling is extremely erotic as his balls swell until they are about the size of cantaloupes, and his cock evens out at just over a foot long relative to Josh's height and as thick as his wrist flaccid.

As Josh is ogling himself in the mirror, flexing and posing for himself, the servants' door opens and closes softly, with hardly a sound made. Followed by the 'click click click' of high heels on marble. After walking the distance from the door to just out of view of Josh, there is a soft coughing followed by a beautiful female voice.

"Excuse me Master" says the voice.

Josh instantly swivels to the origin of the voice, and looks down. Right at cock level is one of the most gorgeous females Josh has ever seen. Standing at 50 tall, right at t he height of his cock is a blonde woman with tanned Mediterranean skin standing in tall high heels, and wearing nothing else except for a g-string and a very revealing bra highlighting her massive tits.

"As I've said before Amber, you don't need to call me that when we are alone." Josh tells his secret lover.

"Just informing you that Professor Strickland thinks he has found another promising reality." She says with a smirk, and continues "Also, the twins you ordered have arrived, along with the other 'packages'. Where do you want them taken?" She asks.

"Send them down to the basement" He replies. "Unless you want to join in on the fun?"

"Will do Master" She coyly replies with a wink, and takes off out of the room.

After she leaves, Josh walks over to the side of the room with the various terrariums, taking his time, thinking about what to do for some fun. When he gets there, he realizes that yes, they are filled with pets alright, just of the entire continents and planets. There are many various terrariums. Ranging from only containing cities or a city and country side, while others appear to contain a continent and some islands, while a few contain the equivalent of entire planets. All in all, in all of the terrariums, hundreds of billions of tiny humans. Looking at all of these insignificant humans makes Josh's cock throb and swell.

Terrarium fun, Twins fun, or Professor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)