More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by bmpalt bmpalt

Anything happen on the way to meeting this girl.

A Double Blowjob in Public

As they walked into the park Josh saw a man in his 30's sitting on a bench. He was sitting with his arms behind his head as, kneeling before him, a busty brunette energetically sucked him off. As he passed he got a better angle of the curvy MILF in baby blue lace. Her face was bright red and her eyes tightly closed as she serviced her man, but her embarrassment only seemed to turn her on. Hearing a soft sigh, John looked down at Kelly to see her staring at the couple in open fascination and lust. He caught her eyes for only an instant before she shyly turned away, but it was enough. He pulled Kelly's leash a bit, pulling her face right up to his.

"That girl can wait a little longer. I know what you want, pet. We can do it right now." Kelly gasped and looks down but there was no hiding her instant, and obvious arousal at his words. Not if the clenching of her thighs or the subtle scent in the air were any indication. Even if she tried to hide it, Josh somehow knew that Kelly had always had quite the fetish for public sex and humiliation. It was a pretty common fetish to have for women here, honestly. Sara didn't have quite the same passion for it that Kelly had, but she'd eagerly join in if it meant pleasing her man and getting some of the cum that they were both addicted to.

Josh lead them both by their leashes to a patch of this grass by a pond. There was a tree overhead but it was by no means obscured, and he noticed a few people glance at them in interest as he dropped his pants. Josh smiled inwardly as his girls knelt demurely in front of him without a word. The sight of his two bitches kneeling side by side, looking up at him in submission has his thick cock hard in an instant.

"Sara, why don't you lick my balls while Kelly shows me how much she wants my cum." Sara meekly nodded and began licking and suckling Josh's sack. Meanwhile Kelly wasted no time and eagerly began licking and slurping around his shaft, moaning lewdly as she received perverse pleasure from degrading herself publicly. Josh fisted a hand in each girl's hair and groaned. The feeling of two hot mouths avidly worshiping his cock and balls was unbelievable. A young girl reclining on the other side of the pond isn't even trying to hide the fact that she's furiously masturbating while watching them. Sara looks up at him, one hand down her lacy panties and half her face hidden under his sack where she's licking. The look in her eyes is one of pure submissive lust for her boyfriend and master.

"That's right, you two are my little sluts, huh? I could really order you to do anything and you'd enjoy it." Kelly moans in agreement around his cock as she had now begun to loudly slurp up and down, while Sara only whimpers and buries her face in your sweaty balls. This gives Josh an idea.

"Sara, I'm going to need some more room to face fuck Kelly, so why don't you move to the other side?" The Sara of his past would have punched him out for even suggesting such a thing, but this Sara only blushes and crawls behind him while he grabs Kelly's head with both hands. Josh nearly lost it when he felt Sara's hesitant but loving tongue caress his asshole. He'd never been rimmed out before and it feels even better than he imagined.

"Oh my god, Sara. That feels amazing. Shove your tongue deep in there, I know you love it. Now open wide, Kelly!" Two whimpers were his only response, followed by a wet gagging noise as with a callous thrust he buried his cock in Kelly's willing throat. She gagged and convulsed around his cock that was way too big for her tiny throat. Tears were coming out of half-lidded eyes as she stared at him, silently begging Josh to do it again. Josh began to fuck her throat with slow, powerful thrusts, slowly withdrawing his cock only to slam it home deep into her gullet. If he looked carefully he could see the outline of his shaft as it traveled up and down the little asian's throat while she stared up at him with a smoldering look on her face. He felt Sara scream into his asshole as she came like a train from her fingering and the humiliation. At the same time the blonde girl across the pond had a squirting orgasm that left her with a dopey smile on her face as she imagined being in their place.

"Swallow my cock, slut. Get ready for that cum you wanted!" Losing all control, he violently shoved his cock into Kelly's spasming throat and held her there. Amazingly, he felt her whole body shudder as she had an orgasm without even touching herself. She must REALLY like this treatment. Feeling Sara's tongue reach deep enough to touch his prostate, Josh exploded.

"Ohh, fuck!" With short, rapid thrusts, Josh mercilessly held Kelly's head to his crotch as came harder than he ever had in his life. He pulled back after the first couple of spurts to shoot the rest in her mouth. The taste set her off again and Kelly's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came her little brains out.

"C- can I have some?" came a meek voice from beside him. Josh came out of his daze and realized that Sara had crawled around next to Kelly. She was staring at her cum-filled mouth with more than a little longing. Well, he wouldn't want to be a bad boyfriend.

"Open up, Kelly. It's only fair she gets her reward too." Kelly nodded and Sara rushed forward faster than Josh had ever seen her move to begin making out with Kelly. Even though he had just cum, the sight before him was enough to almost get him ready again. But he did have his date to get to.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)