More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by bmpalt bmpalt

Where to now?

They Make it to the Meeting Spot

Leading his girls by their leashes, Josh made it to the park clearing where his date was waiting. She was already there waiting for him, facing away from him and fidgeting in obvious distress, a sheet of silky, dark brown hair covering her down-turned face in shame. The reason for that was obvious: she was wearing nothing but a matching black lace bra and garter belt while passing men and women openly ogled her soft and curvy body. The thin, frilly panties did little to hide the fact that she had followed his instructions and plugged her butt. Josh smirked thinking this was the perfect opportunity to tease his date. Sara only sighed in exasperation seeing her boyfriend creep up on this poor girl. He'd always been such a tease especially in the beginning of their relationship. Her face colored thinking about all the times he'd snuck up on her and fondled her chest from behind.

Josh grinned to himself approaching the woman whose name he still didn't know. With stealth gained from years of practiced molestation, he got close enough to smell the floral perfume she'd decided to wear for him. Her flushed tawny skin looked healthy and freshly scrubbed and her dark mane was soft and silky. She'd probably spent hours trying to look and smell as good as possible to impress her date. She finally heard his approach as he got within a foot of her but before she could turn around he was there, pressed flush against her back and cupping her generous breasts. She started and let out a loud squeak as he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Well hello sweetie. I can see you've been a good girl plugging your cute little butt, so why don't see if you've followed my other directions, hmm?" Josh heatedly breathed into her ear, giving her neck a soft kiss while he felt up her bra-clad chest. The mystery girl seemed to melt into him, her soft and yielding body turning to putty in his hands. She inhaled sharply as his hands grazed the hard metal over her sensitive nipples, moaning wantonly as Josh gently tugged on the chain connecting her clamped tits. Josh chuckled against her neck, enjoying the reactions of his date.

"Mmm, you've been a very good girl indeed. What's your name again, baby?" he questioned, tugging at alternating nipples with one hand while his other started to dip lower.

"Aaah, O-Olivia," she managed with a gasp. She'd been groped before of course, but there was something intoxicating about it when it was the man she was about to be on a date with. It was like she had but to enjoy whatever he did to her.

"Well, Olivia, I like you already. What do you think, girls?" Sara rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's antics but Kelly immediately responded squirming in delight at the show in front of her.

"She's fucking hot! When can we get to the good stuff?" she shouted, with a bright grin.

"Heh. You'll have to be patient with her, pet. We've still got dinner to get to after all."

Anything Interesting Happen at the Restaurant?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)