More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by Almax Almax

The next day....

Wake up!

{if@ Time == 2}Alright! You're up, you're dressed -- maybe you should've showered last night after all, but hopefully nobody will notice -- and you're ready to start the day! This is your first real day at Coinpilfer -- your first day having any classes -- so you're really careful to make sure your hair and uniform is all done up properly. It might not be a perfect system, but first impressions matter, and presentation factors into that a lot! Oh, how you ache for the days when you're already a Warrior, and can just wake up and spend the day as is -- but for now, you need the teachers to like you!

Cameron needs a bit of encouragement to wake up, which you deliver in the form of toe-taps against his back while you brush your teeth, but eventually you're both dressed and have your bags all packed and ready to go. It's even been a while since anybody touched you or saw you naked! That's got to be a good omen for the school, and definitely won't be changing anytime soon, right? In fact, this entire day is probably going to have zero hiccups!

Well, anyway, it's time to go meet your first teacher. And see the rest of your class again! You have to wait a bit for Cameron to get ready (well, you choose to), but then before you know it the two of you are heading off to.....

{elseif Time == 4}You went to sleep pretty early, because of how much you did yesterday. Which means you wake up nice and early! Go, you! You won't be late for class this time.

You get up from your bed and stretch. Mmmmm, that's nice. You arch your back and push your hips forward, and let out a loud yawn. You should go to bed early more often! It's pretty nice not being in such a rush. Hey! You should check if Cameron wants to get up early too!

{elseif Time == 6}Your eyes slowly blink open as the early morning sun comes shining through your window. You didn't draw the blinds, so it's woken you up quite early. But you didn't draw the blinds on purpose! Because today you get your Warrior equipment that you chose!

Cameron moans disapprovingly and rolls over. He'll get five more minutes, but then you're totally gonna poke him awake so that you can both get moving. This is all too exciting to sleep through! You quickly yank on your school pants over your pyjama pants and button up your school shirt over your pyjama shirt. You'll fix that later, right now you just want to get downstairs to your classroom and get all of your new digs.

"Cam-eron~!" You sing out, approaching him. He rolls over again to face away from you, faces into the sunlight, and rolls back to facing you again. He chose you, you know what that means! "It's time to get going!" You shout out, doing a wiggle-dance and poking at his forehead with your toes until at last, with a groan, he gets up and starts to get dressed. It takes him too long. You might forgive him one day.

{elseif Time == 8}You wake up as usual, eyes slowly opening as you groan and moan and roll around in defiance. Then you remember where you are, and you sit up excitedly and look around your room -- yep, still learning to be a Warrior! That's awesome.

{if CumTask == True}Oh.... but less awesome is the fact that you're going to have to spend all of today under Talia's close scrutiny as you try to make a teacher cum. D-do you have to get hands-on, or is there some way you can make them go in their pants? Hopefully you won't need to get hands on. A-and which teacher do you even go for? Actually, which classes do you even have today? You should really get your hands on a timetable eventually, it would solve a lot of the problems you have. A-anyway, you'll figure out how to paste one of your professors while on the job, until then you need to act like nothing's out of the ordinary for today. Oh man, today's gonna be so dirty.....{else}This is the first day in a while that you weren't sure how it would start. First it was your initial classes, then the history lectures that you totally remembered were gonna happen{if LectureListen1 == False}{if LectureListen3 == False} (and totally listened to){else} (and totally didn't get put to sleep through any of them){endif}{endif}, then you were getting your Warrior gear, but now it's finally something that you're not sure about. You guess this is finally gonna be what can be considered a "normal" day at a Warrior school, then!{endif}

{elseif Time == 12}You're up! You're about! And you're feelin' ready to shout! About what? We'll just have to find out.

You jump to your feet almost the very second that you're woken by sunlight pouring in through your room's window. Quickly getting dressed into your uniform, and helping a somewhat-groggy Cameron do the same, you head out from your room with your backpack on, ready to locate Miranda and figure out what class you actually have first today. You don't even need to feel bad, because she'll totally be up already, and she'll totally know the answer. No regrets!

"Why do I have to come too?" Cameron asks, as you pull him down the hall behind you.

"Morale!" You reply happily. "Plus, {if DelilahGotYa == True}I don't want to get lost in the school halls again."

"What?"{else}since Lexi isn't here, I have to be the excited one. It's what she'd want."

"I think she'd be a big advocate of us getting a bit more sleep, actually."

"Nonsense!"{endif}

You guide Cameron cleanly and quickly through the school halls, making your way up to Miranda's room's door before rapping three polite raps against it. Cameron is not happy to be here, but he seems to accept his fate, and just stands nearby and wipes sleep out of his eyes. It's good that he's so accommodating, because once again, you are excited for more Warrior training. As you wait outside the door, humming to yourself to pass the time, you hear a shuffling from within. Miranda must be on her way.

{elseif Time == 14}{if Cameron's Impression >50}"Cameron!" You whisper, shaking him gently. "Cameron!"

"Mmmnn...." He groans, rolling over to the other side.

Come on! You're sort of hunched over him on your knees, and you move your other hand so that they're both on the same shoulder to shake him awake a bit more effectively. Without a {if Bed>0}blanket{else}blanket-like thing{endif} covering you, the cold night air finds its way up your baggy pyjama sleeves, which is just not nice. Only a very faint moonlight fills the room, coming from a crack in the curtains.

"Cameron!" You repeat. Finally, rolling onto his back and looking up at you, he opens his eyes.

"Whaz- what? What is it?" He asks groggily. You keep your hands on his shoulder and stay in your hunched kneeling position, in case he falls asleep again.

"I had a bad dream." You whisper. Cameron rubs at one of his eyes, then sets his arm back at his side. He blinks his eyes a few times, evidently still half-asleep, then looks up into your eyes again.

"A very bad one?" He asks in a normal speaking voice.

You consider it, then nod.

"I was somebody else and they were really mean and did stuff I don't like." You explain, still whispering so as to not be rude. You're sort of expecting to get ridiculed a bit, or given grief for waking him up in the middle of the night when Professor Phoebe's running this week so intensely, but you kind of really wanted to talk to somebody about it.

"Well...." Cameron says, sitting up with a grunt. "Want to get distracted?"

"What?"

"Want to get distracted? As in, get your mind off of it and onto something else?" He asks. "It might've just been a dream, so the stuff you saw wasn't real, but it's still real while it's making you feel horrible and stuff."

He's taking this a lot more seriously than you'd expected him to. Even his face is just a neutral, no-nonsense one at the moment.

"Distracted how?"

He thinks for a second, bringing a hand to his chin in that sitting-up position as he stares down at the ground. You take your hands off of his shoulder at this point, and shift back to your own sitting-up position instead of being on all fours like you just were. After a few seconds, a light comes on in his eyes, and he looks at you again.

"Got one." He says. "Okay, so, when we say 'I'm going to shower', we mean it like a verb, right? Like, 'I will be showering'. It's the same sort of thing as 'I'm going to jump'. We're saying 'here is an action I will do'."

You nod{if PhiloCount>1}. You've seen him get on these trains of thought before, so you're kind of preparing yourself for mayhem.{else} one time, slowly. You're not fully sure where this is going.{endif}

"But when we say 'I'm going to sleep', we say 'going to' like sleep is a noun. And we sort of mean it like sleep is a noun. Same kind of way as 'I'm going to the city', or 'I'm going to the beach'. What's the deal? Sleep isn't a place."

.........

Cameron looks at you in your kneeling position beside him expectantly.

"Why did that really just help?" You ask at normal volume.

"No idea. I've got a few others for if it didn't work fully."

"No, it did."

"Oh, good." Cameron gives you a thumbs up, then lays back onto his back again. "So... feeling better?"

"Yes. That was weird. But yes."

That was very very stupid. Cameron is dumb. Somehow, though, it really did succeed at getting your mind off of it all, and even now that you're remembering the dream again, you're remembering it as a dream and not as an experience. You're sort of disconnected from any feeling you had towards it in a strange way.

With that, quietly, you {if Bed >0}move yourself back to under your bedsheets again{else}lie down on the floor again, this time a bit closer beside him for dream safety,{endif} and curl up in your baggy pyjamas. In a few moments, you're drifting off into a way more peaceful sleep, even though that whole thing he just said was really stupid. Well, at least you didn't have to lose too much sleep over it, so in the morning you're not too unprepared for your first class.{else}Cameron slowly wakes up with the sun coming through the window. Admittedly, during the night you got up and opened the curtains all the way so that it would wake him up a bit earlier, which might seem selfish but in reality was an act of self-preservation. You are really, really tired right now.

Cameron sits up from where he lies, looks over to where you're glaring in sleep-deprived sourness from the corner of the room, and gives you a little wave before standing up to get ready for the day.

You tried to go back to sleep during the night after a little while, caving from your original resolution, but you actually weren't able to. It was like Lady Bonfire was holding you captive or something. So, instead, you've spent the last roughly four hours getting your things ready for first period and then checking and rechecking that your things are still ready for first period. You're probably a bit irritable because of it, but you don't care, because you've earned that right. You can almost feel the bags under your eyes....

Cameron gets his stuff ready a bit faster as you bark snappy commands to him in impatience, but eventually (too long for you) he's all ready and so you finally rise from your cramped position in the room's dark corner and get to your feet, back creaking eerily as you pick up your stuff. Alright then, time for the first period of the day.... woooooooo.........{endif}

{elseif Time == 16}You wake up from the horrible dream, that weird feeling from last night washing all over your body again. You feel tingly....

{if SkippedLastThing == True}You don't want to talk about it too much, but the dream went on to have{else}That dream sure had{endif}.... l-lots of sex, and it wasn't very nice. Again, it really does feel like it wasn't from your imagination like a normal dream, but... none of the stuff lines up with the real world. S-so, that means.... that means you're having those dirty dreams all on your own, from your own head.

A chill fills the room, making you shudder. You look over to the window, which confirms that it's still very much the middle of the night, but you also see that the window is closed like normal. There's no chance a cold nighttime breeze could've just swept in here.... oh, you feel really weird right now. Recurring nightmares are just the worst.... you don't want to be alone right now. You look away from the window and over to where Cameron lies, still perfectly asleep, and your shoulders slump before knee-crawling over to him.

You set your palms on Cameron's shoulder, and gently start to shake him awake{if CameronDreamTalk = 2} again{endif}. You feel bad doing this, but you want some comfort from the bad dream you just had, and {if CameronDreamTalk = 2}he was really understanding and helpful last time.{else}you feel like you're maybe good enough friends that he can maybe give it to you maybe. You tried going back to sleep on your own already, but with no luck, so.... hopefully he won't be mad at being woken up.{endif}

He slowly blinks awake, clearly a bit bleary-eyed, and takes a second to look up and focus on you, still squinting his eyes in reaction to the slight moonlight coming into the room.{if CameronDreamTalk = 2}{else} In your nervousness, you accidentally keep rolling him gently back and forth with your hand to wake him up, and it takes you a while to realise and stop. He's too tired to have noticed, thankfully, because that might've been embarrassing otherwise. Close call!{endif}

Cameron sits up and looks around the room, calibrating what time it is, then looks back to you again and stretches.

"{if CameronDreamTalk = 2}Bad dream again?{else}Debbie? What time- is it night?{endif}" He asks, clearly still getting his bearings a bit, but not seeming annoyed at being woken up. You nod a few times in reply.

"I, um- I dreamt-" You whisper, then pause.

You don't want to tell him exactly what you dreamt about, because that might reflect badly on you. On top of that, it's weird that you're whispering when he's speaking at a normal volume. But it's probably too late to change that second one without drawing even more attention to it and looking even weirder. You breathe in, then continue.

"No fun." You finish simply, in a mournful tone. Cameron's face gets sympathetic, and he adjusts himself to sit up a little bit more comfortably.

"You want to talk about it?" He asks.

You chew on your bottom lip and look all over the carpet, considering. The answer is yes, but you're still iffy on giving him any of the specific details. That's too embarrassing. But.... if you don't say anything at all, then you woke him up for nothing, and you probably still won't be able to sleep. So......

{elseif Time == 18}You slowly blink your eyes open as the morning lights comes into the room. Hey, wait....!

You sit up and look around. No nightmare this time! You didn't have a bad dream! Oh, that's so cool. It must be because you're on good behaviour recently, so you got a nice night's rest as an early weekend reward. Too cool!

You hop up, energised and enthusiastic, and start getting yourself ready for the morning. You pull on your school uniform, make sure you bag has everything it needs.... yep! You're good to go! Now you just have to wait for Cameron to wake up, and then you're ready to head out and start the day!

{endif}{if@ Gammod == False}((Hey, you're not reading in Game Mode! It's cool, I forgive you. Just wanted to let you know that the options from this chapter are chronological -- the first one is what happens on the first day, second one on the second, you gettit. The first day of week two is the sixth day. Hope it avoids any confusion!)){endif}

.................

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)