More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by Almax Almax

.................

Check on Cameron!

Finishing up your stretches, and yawning one more time, you walk over to where Cameron lies, rubbing at your back. As you reach him, you notice something..... there's something poking up and lifting the blanket....

Oh no! You haven't got mice, have you? You need to get rid of it! Treading gently in the classic T-Rex-armed sneak pose, you sneak your way over to it, cautious to not make any noise and scare it into running. It's really hard to catch a running mouse, so this is the only chance you're going to get!

Once you're in range, you calculate the angles and **** required in only a few tens of seconds, and your hand shoots out! Through sheer skill, you manage to get a tight hold on the mouse through the blanket, and you quickly bring up your other hand to get a proper grip on it with both hands. Right! You've really got it trapped now. You try to pull it up with the blanket, so as to not let it escape, but it's not budging. Hmmm... maybe the blanket's too heavy.

Alright then, you're going to have to peel back to blanket and grab it again super quickly! This is going to require a lot of skill, especially if you want to do it without waking Cameron up, but you're up for the task. Slowly, holding the edge of the blanket, you start peeling it back. Your other hand is tensed and pulled back, ready to shoot in as soon as you see the whites of the little scoundrel's eyes. You continue slowly peeling the blanket back.... slowly..... slowly....

Argh! You can't take it anymore! You throw the blanket completely off, and dive forward with both hands to take a hold of it before it can run off! Haha, you got it! You can feel it! It's not squirming as much as you'd expect, but as you open the top of your hands you can clearly see that you've.....

That you've..... gotten...

A grip of the tower pushing up Cameron's pants fabric. AHHHH! C-come on!! Is this for real?!?!

You're still holding on....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)