More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

The adventure begins!

(What can I expect from this story?)

There's quite a bit of build-up early on, setting up the characters, developing everything, etc. This isn't the kind of story to have sex scenes straight out of the box. However, it ramps up continuously as the story continues. It begins with erotic scenes, like girls being stripped or near-sexual situations with your character, and it grows into rather frequent scenes of wild, fantasy bedroom fun times. Your character gets wild with hotties quite frequently in the current parts of YPoHH. I hope you can appreciate it regardless of it not beginning with instant gratification! It might be smut, but I try hard to make likeable characters and an interesting plot too.

Things can certainly get saucy, but the story is also light-hearted. I would like to present to you a narrative that touches both your heart and your genitals after all. I want readers to have fun, and enjoy romantic situations with the girls as well as sexual.

However, scroll down to view some example pages from much farther into the story. They are excerpts, and names are removed to minimize the chance of spoilers (though it's still kind of obvious sometimes). It might seem silly, but I think some people will really appreciate getting a taste of what happens later! Though if you want to go in completely blank, go back and choose the other option.


You crawl over her body and immediately press your lips against her supple neck. Her body curls around yours as she whimpers at your sensual touch, and her hands wrap around to your back to clutch tightly. You slide between her legs and the head of your cock pushes through. It's tight. At the sensation of your shaft sliding deep inside, she lets out a trembling moan of pleasure. Her ears and tail twitch. Her mouth opens wide. With each thrust inside, she lets out another noise, and her grip tightens more. You can feel her nails starting to dig into your skin as the passion overtakes her senses.

She feels amazing, and the more you push her back and forth against the bed, the more aggressive she becomes. She starts kissing all around your face and down your neck. Then you hear something incredibly adorable--a faint mew.

It seems she realizes the sound she just made, and she becomes flustered. "I--"

"You're so cute, [X]."

You give her what she wants--the feeling she desires. The body of the cat girl bounces as you continue your . You can feel your own orgasm start to build, but by the look on her face, she's completely lost to her ecstasy. Her body trembles, and with each squeaking moan, her voice becomes more and airy. It starts reaching a crescendo where her moans become nothing but gasps--mouth agape, toes curling, back arching. At the same time, she lets out another mew--something it seems she can't keep in.

"Ooh. Ooh, more~! Yes!"

You explore her body further. As you bring her lips down, you press against the softness of her tits. Though the skin is velvety smooth, the tips are hard, and you immediately trail your tongue around them. With a body already swimming with sexual delight, this overflows the glass. There's nothing she could do to keep it in now.

She holds you tight as the orgasm hits her. She quivers as euphoria surges through her body. You continue thrusting inside, bringing her through the climax, and he takes a deep shaking breath as one last, lengthy moan escapes her lips.

It seems she likes taking you by surprise, because yet again, she does something unexpected. With hands tightly grasping your shoulders, she thrusts you down to the side, and crawls on top.

"Oh Kyle..." She drags her tongue around her lips. As she perches on top of you, her tail waves left and right, and her piercing gaze doesn't leave your eyes for a second. She's incredibly focused.

Your cock is burning hot and wanting more, but you don't need to wait long. Just enough time to take a breather so not to burst immediately when she does whatever she's planning in that head of hers.

Her curvaceous body sits down and takes your cock back into her pussy, though this time, she's on top. She rides you like a horse--hips gyrating in a slow, sensual motion. Though the speed doesn't last long. Quickly, she starts speeding up her bouncing. It seems she's impatient. Meanwhile, one hand holds your side while the nails of her other trail down your bare chest.

You reach up and grope one of her tits, and with your other hand, you feel down her stomach to the most sensitive spot she has. You make your attack, and she moans out loud as you stroke your thumb over her clit in tandem with her movements.

She throws her head back. "Oh y-yes please~!"

Her body continues to bounce up and down, though her speed increases yet again. You can tell she's getting close, but her stamina is impressive. She continues moving with ease--agile, flexible. Her lips tremble as they suddenly tighten, but she can't contain it. Once again, quietly, she lets out a cute, feline noise before a quivering inhale. She starts tensing up again. With one final gasp, you feel her cum a second time, and with that, you can't hold it in anymore.

Your body erupts. With each throb, you feel your cock fill her even more. The sensation is dizzying. After a moment, her hips cease to buck, and the motion slows down to a halt with your body drained of its last drop.

She bites her lip and crawls down off your body. Immediately, she begins snuggling her head against you again.


You surprise her by wrapping your hands around her chest. The pajama top might be covering her, but it's thin, and her massive melons behind it easily fill your hands. She gasps, and lets out a sudden, accidental moan. Immediately, she covers her mouth and starts to flush. You're fully aware just how sensitive these are, which is why you also begin kneading them in your hands, though surprisingly, she doesn't stop you. She merely continues holding a hand over her lips as she stares at you with a deeply alluring gaze.

"So you could cum just by having these caressed enough?" you ask.

She nods and whimpers. "Y-Yes," she says as she lowers her hand.

"I want it between them. They're so damn sexy."

"You mean your... cock?" she asks and begins breathing quickly. "Do you desire my body that much?"

"I do. But you're the one that asked me."

"Mmm... S-Stop touching them then. Just for now." She starts to grin. "And I'll let something else touch them instead."

[X] stands up before you and rests her fingers on the top bottom of her pajamas. She looks to you, though glances away shyly as she threads the button through the hole, and then the next, all the way down until she reaches the last. The cleavage in between is alluring. You can't help but stare, and you watch her become increasingly flustered. Her strong warrior demeanour struggles to remain.

Next, she slides it down over one of her shoulders, and then the other. You watch in awe as she strip teases just for you. The fabric glides down her exotically dark skin until her breasts pop out, and top falls to the floor. Her arms move together, squishing her tits between them.

"How's this?" she asks quietly.

"Feeling shy?"

"No! And I'll prove it," she responds in a huff.

She kneels down in front of you and tugs down your bottoms, immediately freeing the serpent within. It springs up, hard as a rock, and points right at her face, causing her to flush. She stares at it with a lick of her lips. Next, one of her hands grips the base, and she engulfs the head in her mouth. She lets out a quiet moan as she licks her tongue up the shaft, and pulls it back out. It passes back between her lips as she takes it in again, and once again back out. Once it's thoroughly lubricated, she grabs her breasts and perks them up, and wraps them around your member.

They're soft, but it's a tight squeeze. Her skin is smooth, and her hot breath continues to blow against the head as she looks you over. Her hands then begin to stroke your cock up and down between them, and it feels amazing. It looks like the feeling is mutual, however. The sensation of you rubbing between her tits is likely pleasurable for her as well, considering the nature of her magical marks.

She sighs happily as she picks up the pace. "Mmm~! How's this for shy, huh?"

"Oh god, [X]. That's so good."

Her smile brightens. "Yeah?" As she continues, her breathing quickens. She starts fidgeting in place as her own arousal grows.

Soon, her lips wraps around it again. She bobs up and down in rhythm with her tits, now jerking you off with her breasts as well as her mouth. She shivers.

"Are you going to...?" she mutters as she pulls the cock from her mouth for a moment--panting.

"Yes... Don't stop."

"Wh-Where would you like to?"


The kraken's massive melons bounce as she giggles, and continues to enjoy her pet elf. The tentacle between her leg retreats back, and starts teasing her thighs, while another wraps down her shoulder and beneath her bra. One of the suction-cup-like suckers tugs on her nipple beneath, and then her eyes widen in terror. The one below wiggles beneath her underwear. You watch the shape of it explore beneath the fabric, and then at last, it slips inside.

[X] moans out loud and flails in place. With a tendril teasing her tit, and another inside of her, she's left completely helpless to the pleasure.

[X] throws the torch away and unsheathes her mace. "That's it. I'm coming up there, you pervert squid!" But then a tentacle grabs her ankle and pulls it out from under her. She lands on her behind and is suddenly dragged right into the water. Another grabs her arm, and she's hoisted up into the air as well.

"No, no, no!" [X] says as she sprints towards you. "I'll die of embar--Ah!" She's lifted as well, and pulled away.

The tentacles on [X] part her legs, and slip down her panties, which fall into the water below. You get a full view of it sliding inside of her now, in and out--wriggling and exploring. Her dress is pulled off completely, and one tentacle pops the bra. The fabric rolls down her body and drops into the water with the rest. Yet another tentacle wraps around her chest, and kneads the soft, delicate flesh of the elf's sensitive features. Meanwhile, [X] leans back and pants wildly. Her entire body is being teased with no remorse, and there's nothing she can do. Her cheeks reach maximum pink.

[X]'s wardrobe is picked apart. Her buckler splashes into the water, as does her belt. Pieces of armour sink, and she's eventually left in only a strap around her bust and a pair of panties. Two tentacles squirm around her tits--one squeezing between them, and the other stroking the stiffening point at the end. Two more tentacles tug down her panties, and one returns back up to flick against her button. She yelps, and throws her head back as colour fills her face. She squirms but there are simply too many appendages holding her still. Her breasts are slipped out as the fabric is tossed away. Now, a tentacle rubs around her bosom--over the overly sensitive skin. As her nipples are teased, the other curious, squirming tendril slips between her legs into her warm, trembling insides. [X] moans out loudly as she's helplessly teased.

[X] flushes red immediately. Her skirt is pulled off, causing her to clench her thighs together and try to cover up, but both of her arms are grabbed and pulled upwards. "Noo~!" she cries, but her panties are yanked off as well. Her skimpy top is easy pulled off her body, spilling her tits free, which are promptly grappled by three different tentacles. Two squeeze them together, and one wriggles in between. Another tentacle slides between her back cheeks, between her legs, and straight into her pussy.

You can't help but get incredibly erect watching this occur, but you also can't stay here forever. You don't know what krakens do with their toys when they're bored with them. You adjust your trousers and run to the edge of the water. Your sword begins to glow once again, though dimly. The three girls are being dangled high above you, near the excited kraken's head.

One, two, three... I don't know how many she has, but it looks like most of her tentacles are occupied. Of course they would be. Now's my chance.


The silhouette disappears. It's now just the three of you again. The pink-haired girl slides one of her daggers around your waist until it meets with one of the pouches hanging there. She jiggles it around, and enjoys the sound of clanking coins within. She smiles, and moves both daggers to one of her hands in order to untie the pouch and take it away.

You then shudder as you hear the most unexpected noise. The girl behind you moans softly, which doesn't help the fact that you're already sporting a bulge right near the other's face. She removes the dagger from your throat, and drops it to the ground, where it dissipates into magic sparkles.

"Bunbun?" the pink girl asks. "What are you doing?"

As she says that, she flushes red, and looks towards you with a sudden erotic expression. You then notice it isn't to you at all.

"[X]," the pink-haired girl mutters. "Can you come here for a moment?"

"Oh [X]," the green-haired one whispers.

[X] makes her way around you, still topless. You watch as her bare bosom jiggles with each step she takes. It starts to return to a similar situation as before, with the two of them embracing, and it causes [X] to drop both of her daggers as well. They kiss passionately, and this time, it's [X] that thrusts the other against the wall. The two of them begin to moan and explore each other's bodies in front of you, flushing red and panting heavily.

"Wh-What the hell?" you ask. "Weren't you robbing me?"

They don't respond. [X]'s mouth is too busy being around [X]'s ample bust.

A figure steps out from the shadows. She was previously lurking within one of the doorways farther down, but she's now sashaying towards you with a confident strut. She walks right by the lesbian couple and up to you, and she's absolutely gorgeous.

Her skin is dark grey, and her hair is white, though only reaches her neck in a bob cut. Her outfit is incredibly risque, even by this world's standards. It consists of a tight black corset around her breasts, which is open in the middle, black panties, and thigh-high boots to match. Small horns stick up from her hair, and her eyes are a bloody red. On her back, you see a pair of tiny wings as well. She places her hand gently against your chest and smiles sweetly.

"How are you doing now, hero?" Her voice is smooth and sensual. "I hope they didn't hurt you."

You try to speak, but you can't think of anything to say. You're too surprised and distracted.

"You poor thing," she adds, and slowly drags the hand down your torso until it reaches your belt. "These cruel girls left you so... ready."

She steps behind you, and wraps her arms around your waist. She begins to undo your belt, and tug down your trousers and undergarments, until her soft, warm hand wraps itself around your rock hard cock. You groan and shudder as her skillful hand slides up and down the shaft.

"Shh," she whispers right into your ear. "They're just enjoying each other. All you need to do is watch."


[X]'s ears perk up as she hears you approach. Her hands caress between her breasts, shifting them up and down, as she finishes rubbing the sunscreen on her body. Her cleavage shines with the oily lotion. However, her back is mostly untouched. She looks up to you with excitement--eyes lighting up--and she bounces to her feet with the bottle clutched in her hand. The towel she's on is a pale pink.

"Hey there, [X]," you say.

"Kyle! I'm glad you came to see me. I was having a problem just now."

"And what's that?" Gee I wonder.

"I can't properly get this sunscreen onto my back and I don't wanna burn. Do you think you could get it for me?" She turns around, showing off her backside. A fluffy round tail is present right above the waistband of her bottoms, and she pulls her lavender hair to the side as you eye her back up and down.

When your eyes return to hers, you can see that she's starting to blush.

"Don't you need to lay down for that?" you ask.

"I-I know that!" She pouts and pushes the bottle into your hand before dropping to her knees. She then lays face-down on the towel--natural pillows beneath. Slowly, she brings a hand back and fiddles with the thin stings of her top. She slides it loose, and proceeds to pull the straps down to her sides before crossing her arms beneath her head.

Already you can hear her breathing nervously. You kneel down in the sand beside her and apply your newly earned lotion-rubbing skills. Once again, you squeeze some of it onto your hand, place the bottle down, and rub the lotion together between your palms.

"Are you ready?" you ask.

"I've never done this kind of thing before," she says quietly. "I feel so weird. Is this okay? I'm not even technically wearing a top right now..."

"It's fine, [X]. A lot of girls do it to avoid tan lines. It isn't like anyone can see anything. They're still being covered, so you're fine as long as you don't suddenly sit up." You then slip your hands carefully along her back. "So just relax."

She shivers. "Okay... just make sure you don't miss any spots. I don't wanna get any burns because you weren't careful!"

You feel across her tender skin up around her neck, and then over her arms. You're rewarded by the tiniest noises she's trying to hide as you knead your fingers into her muscles, and you make your way back down to her back before slipping your hands across her armpits. The sides of her breasts easily fill your hands as you curve them around her soft but firm cleavage. You make sure to oil them up plenty, and as you do, she lets loose a few embarrassing noises she still attempts to hide, though it's growing more difficult. After that, you continue downwards across the sides of her belly, over her hips, and down her legs. You feel back up the inner sides of her thighs until you reach the area right beneath her bottoms. It's still skin to be covered, so you delve your thumbs through, causing the girl to become flustered. You can hear her breathing from here, and she shifts her legs around awkwardly as you slip in and out before cupping your hands around her cheeks to massage the sunscreen thoroughly into the area right where her bikini ends.

She lifts her body slightly, letting out a quiet moan while attempting to readjust herself during an embarrassing discomfort. You can't help but stare at her ample chest nearly lift from the ground. She pushes them back down though, squishing them once again against the towel.

To finish off, you glide your hands to her lower back, maneuvering them around her fluffy tail. It feels soft against your hands as you brush by. You then bring your hands back from her body at last after giving her backside an even coat of shiny lotion.

"There we go, [X]," you say. "I think that's all of you."

"Thanks," she says beneath her breath.

"I wonder what we should do first. It's kinda nice to just be able to relax, eh?"

"Yeah... Do you need any sunscreen?"

"I got some on me already. Thanks, though."

She looks mildly bothered by something. "That's okay."

"Why don't we get in the water soon? You know, I've never been in the ocean of this world. It looks pretty much the same, but I assume it has like mermaids and giant monsters and stuff."

"Sometimes, but swimming is fun!"

"Well, I'm gonna find something to do. We gotta pass the day by somehow." You pull yourself up.

She nods. "Right behind you, Kyle."

[X] lifts herself up from the towel, completely forgetting that she had her bikini top untied this whole time. Her bare breasts bounce up as she sits on her knees, and it takes a second for her to mind to catch up. She looks down, and her face suddenly turns as red as an apple as she lowers her arms down to swiftly cover up her naked upper half. She screeches, immediately reaching out to grab the top next to her.

"I told you not to suddenly sit up..." you mutter.

"Shut up! Shut up!" She shakes her head left and right as she continues to hug her chest tightly. Whimpering in defeat, she wraps the material around her chest and tugs it securely before tying the strings up behind her back. She gives them a testing tug up and down, causing her chest to jiggle. Then, she looks around nervously, though nobody seems to be looking in her direction. "At least it was just you," she whispers.

"What was that?"

Suddenly, you both turn to the sound of a familiar voice.


She's so submissive. [X] was right.

You stand up and she watches you intently, and you then slide your hands over her ass, up her sides, and firmly grasp her body as you move your pelvis towards her awaiting pussy. Not wanting to wait any longer, you thrust your cock deep inside her. [X] moans out loud immediately, and her tail begins to flail as it briefly smacks against your chest before moving left and right. You gyrate your hips, sliding your shaft in and out of the devil maid's quivering body. It's hotter than anything you've felt before, almost like putting your cock in an oven. If it were any hotter, it would actually hurt, but her incredibly warm and tight body feels amazing, and it seems like the feeling is mutual. By her sounds and the flustered look on her face, she's already completely lost to the pleasure. Each thrust inside of her sends a shudder down her body.

"Mmm... Y-Yes, right there, Master~!"

Her euphoric voice encourages you to thrust harder. Her body's pushed forward and back--tits pressed against the floor. As you continue, however, you come up with an idea. You snatch the tail whipping around in front of your eyes, and she immediately lets out a gasp.

"Aah! That's my--" [X]'s unable to say anything else.

You begin sliding your hand up the shaft of the tail up to the spade-like head, and with your thumb, you massage the flat end while continuing to thrust inside of her. She tries to speak, but all that comes out is mumbling gibberish. You're completely shutting down her brain from all of this pleasure.

"Cu... C-Cu... I'm... Aaah~!" Her hands grasp at the tiles in an attempt to find something to hold onto as her entire body tenses up. She lets out a moan of pure euphoria as her body orgasms, but you don't stop. You continue slamming her up against the side of the pool.

Even her heavy breathing becomes loud. You can only hope nobody is right outside of the door.

"F-Flip... I..." she gasps.

You look to her, and she gazes back at you as if trying to say something. Finally, you remove your cock, grab her body with both hands, and flip her around. She pulls out of the bath and lays back against the floor by the edge--naked figure glistening before you. She pants hard and returns your gaze before it trails down your body to stop at your cock. You're definitely not finished yet.

You crawl onto her, and once again slide between her legs. She gasps out as you take her again, this time in a different position. You kiss down her burning hot neck, and then enjoy the soft tissue of her chest against your mouth. The thrusting of your hips bounces her body forward and back, and she looks up to you with a dizzied smile.

"Master..." she whispers. Her eyes then roll back as they flutter shut. "Yes~!"

Even the strongest man in the world couldn't hold an orgasm much longer with a girl like this. You feel your heart beat quickly--your balls tighten. It isn't going to be much longer before you burst inside her.

"I'm gonna try something, [X]," you whisper.

"Try anything, Master..."

As you pin [X] down and fuck her hard beside the bath, you decide to try something you haven't before. With that new spell of yours, you can fill someone with pleasure, and with enough mana used, you can make someone orgasm. Therefore, you wonder how it'll feel to use it when one was going to orgasm anyway. You decide not to use too much power, just in case it breaks her mind or something, but it's now or never.

[X] bites her lip. "I... I'm going to...!"

Your cock finally erupts. You tense up, and each heavy pulse sends a burst into her body. Though as you do this, you groan out, "P-Pleasure!" with your hands on her body. Some mana is used up, and then the effect hits.

[X] opens her eyes wide.

She grabs your body and squeezes hard. It's like a surge of electricity is violently shaking through her body. As she's about to naturally cum, your magic pushes her into another, and her body throbs with the pleasure of two at once. She holds you in a tight embrace as she moans loudly into your ear. You look to her face and she looks completely lost--drool coming down from her lips, and her eyes are staring upwards at the ceiling. You gradually stop thrusting, and you pull yourself out and off her body to rest beside her.

Her chest heaves up and down. A moment passes by, and she finally turns to face you.

"Master," she whispers, and wraps an arm around you to cuddle beneath your neck. "Oh... Master... Master..."

She repeats herself a few times more, slowly becoming quieter until she falls silent in your arms.

Eventually, she looks up to you. "Let's finish washing up, Master."

You smile back. "That's probably a good idea."

Finished?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)