More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

The adventure begins!

(Skip ahead to Part 2 or Part 3!)

Part 2 Warning: Doing this will skip over 600 pages of story. Though there is a character biography page shortly after where this option takes you, it will likely still be tricky to know who everyone is, and what exactly has happened so far. I'll do my best to recap what's important narratively, but I do recommend reading the story as well. I just wanted to provide an option for those that see how long this story is, and just want to catch up to everyone else. There's a noticeable transition to a second part after the climax of the first major plot, so this as close as you can get to skipping ahead safely, as a new plot will begin.

Part 3 Warning: This option will skip over a thousand pages. If you've already read the first part, and you just needed to start over, it won't be so bad, but if you're never read anything at all, it might be confusing. It doesn't lead straight into a character biography. Instead, it's before you meet with the Circle of the Unicorn. Just like with Part 2, however, I'll do my best to recap. This is a useful option for if CHYOA bugs out and you lose your save, however, or if you just want to catch up with what's currently happening.

There are many options throughout the story as well. It would be impractical to have someone make every decision with dozens of pages of variables/conditions. Instead, you'll choose a "loadout", like a preestablished character going into either Part 2 or Part 3. Then things will continue as normal. Hopefully there won't be any bugs, because there will be a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff during this setup to make sure all the conditions are working properly. If something goes horribly wrong, please let me know. I will also not be including the Milestone system during this setup, because it's not really important and it would make things a lot harder.

Begin setup.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)