About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
sethjohnson has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sethjohnson has not published any stories.
-
-
Choose your own Genderswap
by Aislutg
Random tales of fantasy, horror, humour, science fiction and any other genre that involve body swapping, transformation or other means of changing genders. Fan fiction, fan service and fan fun… this is a place for one off tales that float my boat and don’t fit comfortably under other existing story threads.
Fetish English 37 Chapters Deep 683 Words/Chapter 2,401 Likes 535,024 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
sethjohnson has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sethjohnson has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sethjohnson has not earned any awards.