About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sethjohnson published the chapter The cab pulls up... in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
sethjohnson left a comment on the chapter He abandons you in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
sethjohnson received a new award: Fan Favorite.
2 weeks ago
-
sethjohnson published the chapter He abandons you in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
sethjohnson published the chapter You ride him ragged in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
sethjohnson published the chapter He finally erupts inside you in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
sethjohnson published the chapter Rail-roading in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
sethjohnson published the chapter You get railed in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
sethjohnson published the chapter A college jock walks up in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
-
sethjohnson published the chapter Back into the club in X-Change.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
sethjohnson has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sethjohnson has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sethjohnson has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sethjohnson has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sethjohnson has not earned any awards.