About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- April 1, 2000
- Location
- münchen
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
petra1 published the chapter An Grenze gebracht und alleine gelassen in Die Wette.
8 hours ago
-
petra1 published the chapter Es wird schmerzhafter in Die Wette.
4 days ago
-
petra1 published the chapter Lukas nutzt meine Toys in Die Wette.
5 days ago
-
petra1 published the chapter Ich werde hilflos gefesselt in Die Wette.
5 days ago
-
petra1 published the chapter Liebesspiel am falschen Ort in Die Wette.
1 week ago
-
petra1 published the chapter Kurioses Sonntagspicknik in Die Wette.
1 week ago
-
petra1 published the chapter Strip unter freiem Himmel in Die Wette.
1 week ago
-
petra1 published the chapter Hütte auf Kuppe in Die Wette.
1 week ago
-
petra1 published the chapter Bank am Wegrand in Die Wette.
1 week ago
-
petra1 published the chapter Wie Hündin zum Ausstieg in Die Wette.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
petra1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
petra1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
petra1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
petra1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
petra1 has not earned any awards.