About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- May 21, 1962
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
pete21 liked the chapter Abwarten und Kaffetrinken in Die WG.
4 weeks ago
-
pete21 liked the chapter Introduction in Die WG.
4 weeks ago
-
pete21 liked the chapter Zwei Teilchen und ein schwarzes Loch. in Die Gartenparty.
4 weeks ago
-
pete21 liked the chapter Umkreisung der drei Teilchen in Die Gartenparty.
4 weeks ago
-
pete21 liked the chapter Bewegung der Teilchen. in Die Gartenparty.
4 weeks ago
-
pete21 liked the chapter Überraschende Erkenntnisse bei Familie Schultz und Parallen. in Die Gartenparty.
4 weeks ago
-
pete21 liked the chapter Gute Resonanzen und Spannend Vibrationen bei den Müllers. in Die Gartenparty.
4 weeks ago
-
pete21 liked the chapter Die gute Nacht mit neuen Ideen. in Die Gartenparty.
4 weeks ago
-
pete21 liked the chapter Die böse Nacht und der gute Morgen. in Die Gartenparty.
4 weeks ago
-
pete21 liked the chapter Das böse Gespräch. in Die Gartenparty.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
pete21 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
pete21 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
pete21 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
pete21 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
pete21 has not earned any awards.