About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 11, 1980
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play games (RPGs, computers, cards, etc.), write screenplays
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi and fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I think I do a decent job of it and I enjoy the arousal it brings to myself and others
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
corran25 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
corran25 has not published any stories.
-
Fictional Nudism!
by AnotherAnt
A place to reimagine your favorite characters and stories... As nudists! Video games, comics, movies, books, all are welcome to shed their iconic outfits.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 10 Chapters Deep 345 Words/Chapter 1,628 Likes 115,917 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 days ago -
There’s a story there
by Tyff
Feel free to add in context to any of the pictures. Also I apologize but please give it a little time for the gifs to properly load.
Miscellaneous English 12 Chapters Deep 124 Words/Chapter 2,370 Likes 457,241 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Hucow Story Anthology
by Taylovessmut
An anthology story for people to share their own hucow themed chapters
Fetish English 11 Chapters Deep 546 Words/Chapter 162 Likes 45,944 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Picture Prompt Stories
Post a picture on the main branch thread for people to take inspiration from and write short or long stories based around the picture. You can even write your own story for the picture.
Miscellaneous English 10 Chapters Deep 219 Words/Chapter 557 Likes 282,778 Views Game mode11 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Hot sister's sick fetishes
by 91timhard
Your little sister is super hot. One day you find on her laptop that she has a certain fetish. Will you indulge in it? What risks are you willing to take?
Fetish English 25 Chapters Deep 517 Words/Chapter 2,651 Likes 827,740 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Curse
by iggydragon
family gets cursed
Family English 29 Chapters Deep 628 Words/Chapter 907 Likes 801,058 Views11 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
Cartoon Robo-Sluts
by kire5613
Order a robot sex doll based on your favorite Cartoon girls from several channels.
Fan Fiction English 146 Chapters Deep 202 Words/Chapter 38,564 Likes 21,357,957 Views22 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
Late For School
by CarterRyan
18-year-old daughter will do anything to appease Daddy.
Family English 9 Chapters Deep 259 Words/Chapter 153 Likes 110,066 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 6 years ago -
The Video
by bigbadbob
When a women's daughters find a recent video of their mother having sex with someone other then thei
Cheating Spouses English 4 Chapters Deep 272 Words/Chapter 20 Likes 18,470 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 7 years ago -
Anime Robo-Sluts
by kire5613
Buy a robot sex doll based on your favorite Anime girls of Naruto, Inuyasha, F.M.Alchemist and more!
Fan Fiction English 63 Chapters Deep 140 Words/Chapter 10,621 Likes 8,883,137 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago
No contributed stories yet
corran25 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
corran25 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
corran25 has not earned any awards.