About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 11, 1980
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play games (RPGs, computers, cards, etc.), write screenplays
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi and fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I think I do a decent job of it and I enjoy the arousal it brings to myself and others
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
corran25 liked the chapter Next day at School in Temptation High.
16 hours ago
-
corran25 liked the chapter A blonde senior girl. in Temptation High.
17 hours ago
-
corran25 liked the chapter Yes she does in Temptation High.
17 hours ago
-
corran25 liked the chapter Introduction in Temptation High.
17 hours ago
-
corran25 liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
17 hours ago
-
corran25 liked the chapter Systems overload in Ambassador.
1 day ago
-
corran25 published the chapter Friends at the Commune in Fictional Nudism!.
2 days ago
-
corran25 published the chapter Polgara the Sorceress in Fictional Nudism!.
2 days ago
-
corran25 published the chapter The Belgariad in Fictional Nudism!.
2 days ago
-
corran25 liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
No recent activity
corran25 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
corran25 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
corran25 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
corran25 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
corran25 has not earned any awards.