About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
corey48 liked the chapter Kaylee, Who Was Going to Try It Originally Anyway in Items of Power.
1 week ago
-
corey48 liked the chapter Testing the waters. in Master PC Adventures.
1 month ago
-
corey48 liked the chapter Frankie wants a rodeo but Frank makes a Frankenstein's monster! in Master PC Adventures.
1 month ago
-
corey48 liked the chapter "D-Girl" in Edward's Laboratory.
1 month ago
-
corey48 liked the chapter Golden Greta in Edward's Laboratory.
1 month ago
-
corey48 liked the chapter Caroline is about to but then Troy has a question which has unfortunate results... in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
-
corey48 liked the chapter Troy accidentally "encourages" Caroline. in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
-
corey48 liked the chapter A little more couldn't hurt, right? in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
-
corey48 liked the chapter Yes in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
-
corey48 liked the chapter Hypnotic... in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
No recent activity
corey48 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
corey48 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
corey48 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
corey48 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
corey48 has not earned any awards.