About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tarzan12 liked the chapter Die Lehrer haben Wind davon bekommen in Die Regeln der Nacht.
2 weeks ago
-
Tarzan12 left a comment on the chapter Auf den Tisch. in Die Regeln der Nacht.
3 weeks ago
-
Tarzan12 liked the chapter Auf den Tisch. in Die Regeln der Nacht.
3 weeks ago
-
Tarzan12 left a comment on the chapter Was wohl? in Die Regeln der Nacht.
3 weeks ago
-
Tarzan12 liked the chapter Er ist noch nicht fertig in Die Regeln der Nacht.
4 weeks ago
-
Tarzan12 liked the chapter Nichts, die Mädchen bleiben in ihren Zimmern in Die Regeln der Nacht.
4 weeks ago
-
Tarzan12 left a comment on the chapter Nichts, die Mädchen bleiben in ihren Zimmern in Die Regeln der Nacht.
4 weeks ago
-
Tarzan12 posted a reply on the chapter Zwei mal zwei - Spass dabei in Die Regeln der Nacht.
1 month ago
-
Tarzan12 left a comment on the chapter Zwei mal zwei - Spass dabei in Die Regeln der Nacht.
1 month ago
-
Tarzan12 liked the chapter Zwei mal zwei - Spass dabei in Die Regeln der Nacht.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Tarzan12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tarzan12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tarzan12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tarzan12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tarzan12 has not earned any awards.