About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jeffjuff liked the chapter A New Team! in Normality.
6 hours ago
-
Jeffjuff liked the chapter Femboy in Would You Rather.
2 days ago
-
Jeffjuff liked the chapter Getting ready in the morning in Would You Rather.
2 days ago
-
Jeffjuff liked the chapter John joins in as Jane! in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
Jeffjuff liked the chapter Pinch yourself in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Jeffjuff liked the chapter Jace: a 19 year old College Guy living at home in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Jeffjuff liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
-
Jeffjuff liked the chapter Ken returns in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
-
Jeffjuff liked the chapter Investigate the settings menu in Master PC.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Jeffjuff has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jeffjuff has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jeffjuff has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jeffjuff has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jeffjuff has not earned any awards.