More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by george42 george42

What happens when you awaken?

Getting ready in the morning

You rub your eyes, and get out of bed. In you slip on some pants and a shirt and head downstairs where your girlfriend is making breakfast. You sit down as she sets the eggs and bacon on the table and takes a seat. As she goes to sit down, her sister comes down from her room.

"Morning Alessandra" you both say in unison.

"Morning Alex, morning Katie" Alessandra responds, taking a seat at the table.

"So, anything big happening at work today?" Katie askes you before taking a bite out of her toast.

"Nothing much, just have to deal with that bitch Amber. She is always riding my ass on everything." You grumble between bites. "What about you Katie? And how's that job search going Allie?" You reply.

"I have to deal with Dakota, she still hasn't approved my vacation time for the summer." Katie says while finishing up her meal.

"I... It's not going well. No one wants to hire me, they all think I am either too experienced, or don't have enough experience." Allie says looking down, frowning at her plate.

Feeling a warmth creeping up your spine, you decide now or never, try something that could be put off as a joke if it goes wrong. You feel your heart rate start to spike, and sweat dripping down your neck.

"Allie, would... would you rather be our live in Maid, or keep searching for a job?" You ask, darting your eyes between your girlfriend and her sister.

"Well, I would rather have a decent job, but I need the money now, and I love my sister. So, I'll be your live in Maid." She says, in a somewhat cheery manner.

Both women seem completely unfazed by your question, so you decide to go double or nothing.

"Would you rather your uniform be skimpy maid lingerie, or completely naked?"

"Oh, I would obviously prefer to wear skimpy lingerie, but would it be alright to go nude sometimes?" She responds to you.

Katie chimes in "I've got no problem with you being nude, as long as you don't have any problems with me going nude as well."

With realization of what you just did, and what you can do, you start to feel a heavy weight upon you. You can do pretty much anything. You think, think about things you need to do to safeguard yourself, but not just yourself, but your girlfriend and her sister.

"Katie, would you rather all three of us stay young, healthy, attractive, and immune to all diseases until I otherwise decide so, or for use to age and die in a matter of a few decades?" You are staring into her eyes, boring into her soul, when she finally responds.

"The first one honey, that's a silly question. Now hurry up, we both need to get going, and Allie needs to start cleaning." She says nonchalantly, picking up her plate and glass, and setting it next to the sink before heading back to the master bedroom to finish getting ready.

After she leaves, you look at Allie and ask her "Allie, would you rather be sexually submissive to both of us, and doing what we request sexually with pleasure, or not have sex at all?"

"Obviously the first, I've loved you since you started dating my sister." She responds.

"Okay, would you rather suck me off now, or get the best fucking of your life tonight?" You ask her, with a large smile on your face.

Without even responding, she scoots her chair back, and gets down onto the floor, and crawls under the table. She opens your zipper, and pulls out your cock, and starts to suck it to life. Meanwhile you go back to eating your food. Moaning ever now and then as you are being sucked off.

When you finally finish your food, you start to get near your climax.

"Allie, would you rather have to eat normal food for breakfast, or have to eat or swallow my cum for your breakfast?" You ask her, as you reach down under the table, and feel for her head. You grab the back of her head and start thrusting into her as you hear her mumble something into your cock.

Right then, you feel your cock spasm, releasing load after load of hot cum into her throat, as Katie comes into the kitchenette.

"Enjoying your breakfast, Allie?" Katie asks unfazed, as if this is completely normal, and not out of the ordinary. But you realize, for them it is in fact normal and ordinary for this to occur.

Katie leans over, and gives you a full mouth and tongue kiss before getting back up "By guys, see y'all later. Better hurry up honey, don't want to be late for work again." she asserted before closing the door behind her.

You get up, and take the dishes to the sink as Allie crawls from under the table, her hair looking disheveled and messy, hand collecting the stray strands of cum, and linking it off her hands. "I've got that, Master, she says with a wink. Thanks for breakfast, as always!" she says with a grin.

What goes on when Alex walks into work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)